Content Update 3.14.0 -- Path of Exile: Ultimatum

the new skill gems are physical damage and damage over time, shouldn't they be available to the shadow at the vendor? he is close to pain attunement as well so...
rip
https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2507005
Be consequent and make mirror of kalandra apply split item tags as well. Fractured fossils split items just as much as mirrors do (actually neither do but if you claim one does so must the other...).

Also lol at not having tradable crafts but this:
"Alva can now convert your completed and ready-to-run Temple of Atzoatl into an tradeable object that can be consumed in the Map Device"
Last edited by Noooova on Apr 14, 2021, 12:57:34 AM
90% nerfs,
10% buff (vaal skills and other useless things)

you are killing the game.
Go with the nerfs XD.
Let people use a bit of head when playing XD.
Rewards are boosted so the game must be a bit harder XD.
GJ GGG KEEP THE GOOD WORK !
Skip.
sadge
"
Paleepower wrote:
"
wacojitsu wrote:
"
PrinceCuddles wrote:
i mean you can always get 21/23 vaal skill from that div card and you can still doubt corrupt vaal skills to get 21/23 nothing changed here except for the excess supply of normal vaal skills. now doing vaal side areas will be more profitable.

You can't corrupt or double corrupt a Vaal skill gem. It's already corrupted. That's what makes it vaal dummy

Since you seem new, I'll explain what he means, you can corrupt/double corrupt a normal gem that has a Vaal counterpart which can result in it turning into a 21/23 Vaal Gem.

EXAMPLE: You have a 20/20 Summon Skeletons gem, you go to temple for double corrupt you have a chance that this turns it into a 21/23 Vaal Summon Skeletons with a good RNG roll. This can also apply to alternate quality gems.

ie. 20/20 Phantasmal Summon Skeletons can be double corrupted and result in a 21/23 Vaal Phantasmal Summon Skeletons

Before you call people dummies, know what you're talking about. At the current moment you, are the dummy.

corruption room can corrupt a gem twice. What you describe would be a triple corrupt.

I think you can't get a 21/23 vaal version of the gem via double gem corruption i think.
21/20 vaal version / 20/23 vaal version / 21/23 normal version is possible

The only way to get 21/23 vaal gems is with div cards/delve/metamorph i think
All these NERFs Demotivate me ~99% to start this League.

Nothing honestly motivates me to play POE any further after Ritual.

NERF´s were the last thing I asked for a new League.

From my sight as 50-year-old business person and CEO of a mid-sized company I have a hard time to understand why the managers of POE decided to nerf so many things in one Patch...

This new League anyway is no competition to Ritual which now appears only at a rate of 8%...

I will just start, play 2-3 hours and decide if I stay or not.

It doesn't look good for my well filled wallet to open for this game again...
Oof, after the nerf manifesto earlier, these patch notes also contain so many nerfs. Deserved perhaps (at least mostly), but still. Atlas passives hurts though; no exciting buffs for weaker nodes (like 10% chance for blueprints to be fully revealed (ran 200 maps in that area and got 3 blueprints total; all non-revealed)), but hard nerfs for about everything that got people excited. Not just harbinger and harvest but also Seances... But strangely the +1 tier essence node seems to have escaped them? Oh well.

Time to try DoT Glad before it inevitably gets neutered next league i suppose. Was going to do a spell hit build, but divergent berserk's 75% power nerf (whereas normal berserk remains untouched for ??? reasons) on top of vaal rf nerf hurts a bit too much for my liking.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info