Content Update 3.14.0 -- Path of Exile: Ultimatum

"
Now deals 80-99% of Sacrificed Energy Shield and Life as Fire Damage per second (previously 161-180%).

?????? thats not what we got in manifesto. ????

You sacrifice twice as much hp as before, so the damage will stay pretty much same...

"
Actordaz wrote:
In the announcement last week, Chris said in the vid that Vaal Righteous fire was getting nerfed. Halved the damage pretty much, but looks like you'll be able to use it pretty much twice as often. Halved the soul gain prevention time.

Not halved. Read it properly, please.
"
1451815 wrote:
"
Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill, with a 8 second Cooldown (previously 4 seconds).

Missed that on first pass through...

Guess I won't be using this ever again.
Where are the buff for the bad gem ?

Hello ?
hahahaha. champion again.
"
KopaKabana wrote:
Instead of fixing your engine performance, u nerf the skills . Lol

clearly dont know what your talking about considering reworking the engine isnt that easy and tbh its fine, its everything else happening at once that hurts it esp assuming your hardware prob isnt top tier
"
CocoPunch wrote:
"

Now deals 80-99% of Sacrificed Energy Shield and Life as Fire Damage per second (previously 161-180%).

?????? thats not what we got in manifesto. ????

Now Sacrifices 60% of your total Energy Shield and Life (previously 30%).

Since you now sacrifice twice as much Energy Shield and Life, its actually a small buff 80-99%*2 > 161-180%

ohh thats right!
Let me know when it's 3.15
Good job ggg.. looks fun.. APES TOGETHER STRONG
Mhh i think we play all Vortex or Essence Drain :Y
IGN: _Arcbaby_
Bound to happen, feel bad for all the things that won't get even get mirrored now :\
Shook Hands with Chris - Check
Got Picture next to Chris - Check
Life Complete - Check

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info