(3.16) NERFED DO NOT PLAY THIS Raider Archmage BF/BB [CHEAP, Tanky, HCSSF viable, (100m+ dps)

Hey Chem and team,

I need some advice please. I feel I've largely completed the mid-tier POB now and have looked at the end game POB's and item priority sections in the Discord. The end game POB's are obviously very expensive, and I haven't even completed my atlas yet so currency gain is not amazing. The next priority for me according to the gear prirority section in the discord is the faster casting gloves but I'm waiting for some with higher life and mana rolls to show up. Outside of that, what should i be targetting? The end game POB's are giga expensive, is it a huge leap in investment, and i need to keep slowly saving? Or, the other option I wondered, as I don't know where it fits in priority order is getting some of the alt gems and awakened gems.

What should be my next logical stepping stone here? And perhaps the one after that? I have about 10ex atm.

Thanks so much.

"
ynnad wrote:
Hey Chem and team,

I need some advice please. I feel I've largely completed the mid-tier POB now and have looked at the end game POB's and item priority sections in the Discord. The end game POB's are obviously very expensive, and I haven't even completed my atlas yet so currency gain is not amazing. The next priority for me according to the gear prirority section in the discord is the faster casting gloves but I'm waiting for some with higher life and mana rolls to show up. Outside of that, what should i be targetting? The end game POB's are giga expensive, is it a huge leap in investment, and i need to keep slowly saving? Or, the other option I wondered, as I don't know where it fits in priority order is getting some of the alt gems and awakened gems.

What should be my next logical stepping stone here? And perhaps the one after that? I have about 10ex atm.

Thanks so much.

at this point its time to start looking at a cloak of defiance, atziri's foible and a healthy mind jewel. You want to make sure you have enough life to make the swap. A hunter stygian solves this for you. You can also look at dropping your life flask soon as agnostic will be more than enough.
Last edited by ChemistHCSSF on May 4, 2021, 8:23:35 PM
Hey with the Wrath setup, With Clusters build how do i get fortify buff since the vigil jewel is removed?
"
PvMayonnaise wrote:
Hey with the Wrath setup, With Clusters build how do i get fortify buff since the vigil jewel is removed?

vigilant strike faster attacks ancestral call

if wand and shield shield charge fortify faster attacks
i have the 3 gems but after I removed the vigil from my build to get the unnatural instinct when i use ancestral call it doesn't give me fortify any more
i think its because the vigil gem made is so the minions from generals cry gave me the fortify buff aswell not just themselves
Has anyone tested out using the Lavianga's Spirit unique mana flask? Wondering if it would be a good replacement for the Life flask.
I am followed the "endgame mana without cluster tree" and here my feedback.

DPS - I can takedown 4 breach lord shaper A8 sirus easily (will update when I got more fragment) .I can confirm DPS is on par with fully gear Freezing pulse totem (myfriend build)
Tankyness - I have try to tank shaper slam sadly he have to slam me 4-5 time because of my dodge I can standstill with shaper beam tho
sirus do no harm except his Dark dome (my chaos resist is 4% and 40% with my flask)

Mapping - always reroll
No regen , dodge unlucky , reduce recovery rate , both reflex
It is not multi screen clear build but you are zoom zoom enough.
I drop quicksilver flask and take atziri flask instead.

This is great and fun build.
Thank you very much for forum guide and discord (I learn so much from discord guide everyone should join)

https://pastebin.com/2YDKxEAz

Hey im still super confused in the wrath cluster build you posted the vigil gem is now removed so even though i still have ancestral vigilant strike and faster attacks i dont get fortify when the ancestral cry minions attack it jsut gives the minions it spawns the buff
"
PvMayonnaise wrote:
Hey im still super confused in the wrath cluster build you posted the vigil gem is now removed so even though i still have ancestral vigilant strike and faster attacks i dont get fortify when the ancestral cry minions attack it jsut gives the minions it spawns the buff

I think your confusing Ancestral Call with General's Cry.

With Vigil we use:

General's Cry - Vigilant Strike - Desecrate

General's cry makes minions and because of the effect of vigil when they attack they grant fortify.

Without Vigil we use

Ancestral Call - Vigilant Strike - Faster Atttacks

With this we need to attack and hit an enemy ourselves (we don't get minions) and this will grant Fortify.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info