Ultimatum Challenge Rewards

Sorry, but rly weak rewards.. what is this crow and how is it related to the Ultimatum league ?
VAAL TOUCAN
Looks Great!
A dive bombing Bird? Awesome!
Last edited by Xzarg on Apr 11, 2021, 6:11:15 PM
... really? I made a Maven Toucan that did not win and they place a toucan as a challenge reward?
People, often deceived by an illusive good, desire their own ruin.
Not thrilled. I have many many many heads, portals and pets. Do I use all of them... No... You have never fixed the glitches with the portals from Incursion. We'll see if the game is playable after the league starts. Rubber banding, dying to lag throwing me back over and over, does not make for a great play experience at high level content. Rewards should be something that a 8 year veteran of the game would like. I've played every league since Anarchy League. Current rewards are Boring.
rip the wing dream.

at least we got one in the announcement and the portal is above avarage. :D
Pog
now back to helmets and pets. haha how does a pet like that worth 24 challenges, while on ritual 24 challenges was a character effect. i thought all chellenge rewards would be hyped starting from ritual but then meh, anyways looking forward to ultimatum league! Kinda nice for me , see yah on the league!
Will have to give a 4/10. I feel there should be more rewards for a whole league to keep me interested more then a few weeks. that being said ggg has a lot of changes going on but rewards shouldn't be that hard to add as quick as they come in the store. Yes I'm salty about harvest nerfs. I'm looking forward to patch notes and to see how these changes effect the game as a whole but I am on the the fence.
Nice! looking forward to it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info