Ultimatum Challenge Rewards

Nice!
"
bartekowca666 wrote:
"
willeke wrote:
Thanks for the great content!! So much new, interesting and unique stuff! Always brings me back to this game!

edit after reading some of the posts below, need to quote mathil on this: "just feeling bad about our community, that they've been giving GGG such a hard time - for some harvest or some shit - when there is so much going on, they give us so much constantly. And we still get every three month just crazy amounts of content. [...] I feel a bit ashamed, you know."

quoting just for emphasis

That's because PoE is a game targeted at grown-up audience, but it has loads of children, teenagers and young adults playing it. So this younger audience just can't appreciate how unique and how remarkable PoE content is in the last 10 or so leagues. So they keep whining and bitching on forums and on social networks. But we older people we understand, and it is we who buy supporter packs years after years, maybe we aren't that active on forums but we make GGG know that we support their work in the most effective way - with our money. Anyway GGG gusy you doing splendid job, your game is out of this world, can't wait for PoE2.
"
DixuMixu wrote:
Sorry but all rewards are a let down. One of them should have been a character effect.
Also how does that bird pet fit thematically here?
Give me a mini Atziri pet instead aaaahhhhh
At least Ritual had a hideout

On another note, why have you never given a body armor as a reward? It's always a helmet, pet or portal. Sometimes we get lucky and get wings, hideout or character effect

Hasn't bought a single supporter pack, asking for a free set of MTX armor, calling free rewards a "let down" god [Removed by Support].
Last edited by Rebekah_GGG on Apr 13, 2021, 6:05:51 PM
"
GAP wrote:
"

At the end of the day its the day its their game and they will decided what they wanna give you just something you got to learn to live with.

You play less than 2 years , I am here since Beta. Do you feel like you have even ground to give me a lesson about how they manage the game ?

You have two accounts? Cause your GAP here has its first challenges in Betrayal, which is one league after Delve which was my first league and Delve is far from Beta.
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
NICE CHALLENGES
"
inactiveezz wrote:
I see so many players stating that they are thinking of skiping this league cause rewards are bad.

Am I the only one that plays the leagues cause I like the game and enjoy the new things they release? These free rewards are there so you get something for doing some things in the league, I don't think they should be the ultimate point of playing a league.

Anyways, I also think that the bird shouldn't be a 24 challenge reward, I have the bird from the Automaton thingy and its almost the same, helmet and portal looks great tho.

So happy to see this much new content even after the expansion, GGG is working so hard, even with the server problems we usually get at the start of the league, I always enjoyed every single day on it. Hope you all have fun in the league or the game you gonna play while skipping an entire new league cause you don't like birds :)

You're not alone.

Thanx GGG i like the game, maybe not the nerves always but still, ill adept and have fun the way it is.

people should be more gratefull, seems a lost habbit nowadays.

thumbs up see ya friday.
GG
portal looks nice!
Praise Bisco the Doge <3
Wish the pet was 12 challenges :/
Poggers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info