In the Ultimatum League, you'll have the option to complete 40 new challenges and earn exclusive microtransaction rewards. At 12, 24 and 36 challenges, you'll earn the Ultimatum Helmet, Ultimatum Pet and the Ultimatum Portal respectively. Completing challenges also grants you pieces of the Ultimatum Totem Pole Hideout decoration. Check them out below!

When Path of Exile: Ultimatum launches on PC on April 16th, you'll be able to check out the full list of challenges you need to complete for these rewards!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Awesome!
Sorry but all rewards are a let down. One of them should have been a character effect.
Also how does that bird pet fit thematically here?
Give me a mini Atziri pet instead aaaahhhhh
At least Ritual had a hideout

On another note, why have you never given a body armor as a reward? It's always a helmet, pet or portal. Sometimes we get lucky and get wings, hideout or character effect
Last edited by DixuMixu on Apr 11, 2021, 6:36:50 PM
Thanks for the great content!! So much new, interesting and unique stuff! Always brings me back to this game!

edit after reading some of the posts below, need to quote mathil on this: "just feeling bad about our community, that they've been giving GGG such a hard time - for some harvest or some shit - when there is so much going on, they give us so much constantly. And we still get every three month just crazy amounts of content. [...] I feel a bit ashamed, you know."
Last edited by willeke on Apr 11, 2021, 5:59:04 PM
yay
Bombastic!
Sick portal
nice helmet!
POGGERS
Nice portal

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info