Ultimatum Challenge Rewards

Good helmet, rest is bad. I really wish they didn't give out pets ( who cares about some tiny flying crow?).
Weapon effects, Character effects, weapon skins, armor pieces.
Those are good rewards. These ones are a big letdown for me.
Meh Rewards, hope it's fast at least, no real reason to play more then like 2-3 weeks.
The only logical and appropriate reaction to the Announcement:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV-yfpZhSeo
Dope Portal and nice Helmet :D
"
willeke wrote:
Thanks for the great content!! So much new, interesting and unique stuff! Always brings me back to this game!

edit after reading some of the posts below, need to quote mathil on this: "just feeling bad about our community, that they've been giving GGG such a hard time - for some harvest or some shit - when there is so much going on, they give us so much constantly. And we still get every three month just crazy amounts of content. [...] I feel a bit ashamed, you know."

What he said... !!!!
i was waiting on the challenges to see if i'll play this league.
not impressed. skip.
lol, Heist Rewards again. Does anyone actually take a look on the rewards? What useless crap

Mask looks good but who's using it really?
Bird - as stated before, why a damn bird?
Portal - looks crap

Ill pause this league - no purchases on supporter packs or anything else coming from my side. The Manifesto just showed how disconnected the devs are with the player base and the Ultimate reveal did not compensate the feeling that GGG does not care about the lower 50% of the player base.

see ya, enough other games out there.
At 12 it should be either bird or mask, but people prefer mask from what i see.
At 24 anything but those two.
At 36 portal looks like disappointment, however there will be people who will like it, so its ok.
So about rewards, it's 2/10 for me.

I was wondering if i should support this league — if changes would be understandable or league would feel like it went in a good direction. These rewards honestly looks like halfass job or someone forcing it to appear and it kinda tells me it's really going to the wrong direction of the game. Some changes are also disconnected from logic.
I hope manifesto/patch notes will change my mind :/.

Edit to Mathil Quote in comments:
Spoiler
GGG is learning on mistakes, that was the case on league length, as well as content such as Synthesis, which was just bad for most players.
This "hard time" that some people give them is something like information/feedback for them. For example, now they nerfed split, but too hard with worse solution. Nerfed harvest (based on manifesto before) in a way that is more work, same effect. They listen to players, but just in half, they will see effects and fix/change it later.
Nothing bad in people giving hard time, at least imo.
Last edited by Voktalz on Apr 11, 2021, 7:01:16 PM
"
willeke wrote:
Thanks for the great content!! So much new, interesting and unique stuff! Always brings me back to this game!

edit after reading some of the posts below, need to quote mathil on this: "just feeling bad about our community, that they've been giving GGG such a hard time - for some harvest or some shit - when there is so much going on, they give us so much constantly. And we still get every three month just crazy amounts of content. [...] I feel a bit ashamed, you know."

Dont worry, Mods from Tencent are already censoring and deleting Posts yet again.

Everyone so Happy now, wait until you cannot Trade for the first 5 days cause of Trade API Issues, Lags, Dying Servers etc.
The only logical and appropriate reaction to the Announcement:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV-yfpZhSeo
"
xAgility wrote:
Good helmet, rest is bad. I really wish they didn't give out pets ( who cares about some tiny flying crow?).
Weapon effects, Character effects, weapon skins, armor pieces.
Those are good rewards. These ones are a big letdown for me.

Well, not everyone is a showoff who needs rewards like those you mentioned. ^^
And I am quite sure I am not the only one who likes pets for example.
"
willeke wrote:

Facts

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info