[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

I spammed many essences but couldnt get +3 phys.

Used 2 3-socket reasonator (corroded, aetheric, sanctified) and got this.

Think I used around 3.5 ex worth currency to craft it.
Quick Question, Im playing this build right not on the 5ex investment and i dont know where the regen comes from, im pretty stumped on this and i cant do bosses cuz i regen 0 per second im sure im doing something wrong
"
ImDaJosh wrote:
Quick Question, Im playing this build right not on the 5ex investment and i dont know where the regen comes from, im pretty stumped on this and i cant do bosses cuz i regen 0 per second im sure im doing something wrong

you need something with phys dmg leech (be it ring/ammy) -- careful not phys attack dmg leech
Last edited by stingwwe on May 10, 2021, 6:14:34 AM
is there a more min/max helmet to use for this build other than the one in the new POB (Glimpse of Chaos, Vaal Mask).
"
matt_rm21 wrote:
is there a more min/max helmet to use for this build other than the one in the new POB (Glimpse of Chaos, Vaal Mask).

If you want damage.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
i tried the new pob with vaal grace and pride

which aura i should activate? if i open grace and price i have 0 mana left.
"
zDonFrank wrote:

Vaal Grace is only for it's vaal part, not the normal aura.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
zDonFrank wrote:

you have zealotry and pride aura activated right, i check the pob it has 6% unreserved mana, which nodes / items is responsible for that?
"
zDonFrank wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
zDonFrank wrote:

you have zealotry and pride aura activated right, i check the pob it has 6% unreserved mana, which nodes / items is responsible for that?

Sovereignty passive (:
There's a tab in PoB "Calcs" where you can check different numbers.
Thoughts on a cast on crit version of this build? Using cyclone & cane with the inc crit chance mod, dropping unleash for cyclone and controlled destruction for cast on crit. Might need to focus more on crit chance/asp on gear/tree too. Could also get the minion asp node and get the asp mod on cane.
Last edited by an1drag0n on May 11, 2021, 1:54:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info