[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

Well i look forward to seeing more videos once you get to end game content.

It's like a shotgun attack for me, a small cone when perfect it clears ok.. but when there is mobs coming at you from all angles, the need to reposition to get a clear shotgun on them is what puts me off from the skill. I suppose it is the intended downside for the damage it potentially has.. but already i've noticed at higher quantity maps where there are large packs of enemies i.e breach etc, the clear ability of it is lacking.

I do think a carcass jack would massively help the clear ability of the skill.. but expensive to test. Also gives us another 6 link possibility.. and the increase in DPS from the chest alone should let us re-spec some damage nodes in trees for defenses.

I can only imagine how dangerous red maps are going to be.

Thankfully the skill tree is very similar to bladefall/bladeblast so i'm going to play that for a few days to get some currency and hopefully you'll post some more videos to tempt me in the meantime :)

Thanks for your dedication though i will keep an eye on the build for sure
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
My experience is the polar opposite.

Bosses die in 2 casts, the AOE is without exaggeration the whole Ultimatum arena, Ultimatums are very easy and I've already leveled myself to 85 without Uber Lab with 1C resistance gear on top of Kaom + white 6L staff.

I am very excited for how it'll play out.

EDIT: Finished Uber Lab, Izaro died in 2 casts as well. Today is the easiest layout in lab I've ever seen - 3 minute runs for everyone!

Fully agree!
ign: CycloneThatBitch
Ok i've given it another shot.. got my fourth ascendancy and definitely better now.

I'm going to get a carcass jack to see how that does

Edit: OK it's insane the benefit Carcass jack gives. No more issues with mobs not being hit now, it literally hits entire screen now and beyond. One cast per screen and everything dies now, no aiming required at all.

Try it out :)
Last edited by Nevzat on Apr 18, 2021, 12:34:05 PM
"
Nevzat wrote:
Ok i've given it another shot.. got my fourth ascendancy and definitely better now.

I'm going to get a carcass jack to see how that does

Edit: OK it's insane the benefit Carcass jack gives. No more issues with mobs not being hit now, it literally hits entire screen now and beyond.

No, this is very bad advice.
You can get all the benefits of Carcass Jack with 4 passive points.

Here's some more footage in T13 maps at level 85 with still a very bad 10c staff and only expensive items being Kaom's and Atziri's Acuity which I'm testing.
https://youtu.be/6WwQspiGGvw
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Apr 18, 2021, 12:36:56 PM
Yep fair enough the carcass jack isn't necessary but my point is increased AE really really benefits the build. Just try it out and let me know your thoughts.

I'm watching your video and you have to cast like 3-4 times per screen, the increased AE really makes a huge difference. I think you will prefer it.

Made a quick video - only T5 but my gems are very low level atm and gear sucks and skill tree is a bit of a mess

https://youtu.be/AQaleSq_MSQ

Last edited by Nevzat on Apr 18, 2021, 12:51:50 PM
When I try to load the most recent pastebin link I get an error. Trying to figure out what to take for the first ascendancy. Still getting clobbered, should be leveling using something else? About half way through act 4
"
When I try to load the most recent pastebin link I get an error. Trying to figure out what to take for the first ascendancy. Still getting clobbered, should be leveling using something else? About half way through act 4

Are you using the Community PoB in the first post?

This build is not for leveling though, there's a link for a leveling build in the first post if you want to make it easy for yourself.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"

Hey, is the error you got with the pastebin, "couldn't resolve host name"? If you do, that's from something you have blocking pastebin itself which means you to either work that out with your internet provider to get access to the site or do what I did and is turn on a VPN whenever you work with pastebin links. Or I suppose you can go to a friends house and use their internet instead.
Last edited by wowow2264 on Apr 18, 2021, 10:25:49 PM

Leveling in T16 max mod maps already.

And T16 Finished Ultimatum.

Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Apr 19, 2021, 3:07:43 AM
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

Leveling in T16 max mod maps already.

And T16 Finished Ultimatum.

That looks cool. I loaded your current character into PoB and it seems very far away from what we originally planned in terms of DPS :) I only hit about 619k dps with a very generous Enemies on Low Life tick on PoB (which makes the first 50% HP pretty annyoing). How is your Sirus dps? Do you manage to stay alive well with the high life cost against him? I'm only about AL2 so I didn't fight Sirus yet. But Awakeners are sometimes pretty annoying.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info