[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

Just throwing in some info I saw.

Here is the last version :

I couldn't scale it more with basic things.
Large cluster: 12%physical,
Medium cluster 4%overtime multi 3%overtime
Jewels: 16% physical increase 4% dot multi.
Gems: Brutality, Efficacy, Swift affliction, Controlled destruction, Empower (maybe there is something better)
Gear: Belt 30% physical increase, amulet 20% spell 20% physical, double cold iron point.

Buffs:
Max pride (4sec)
Enemy maimed
Vulnerability
War banner
5 blood stacks
Arcane Surge

Someone had a good idea to remove some %life nodes to grab another cluster on bottom left, could probably be better but more expensive.

My mistakes:
- Less duration on DOT doesn't affect the DPS (100dmg 1sec dot with -50% will do 50dmg in 0.5sec).
- Spells increasing dmg taken by enemies work after our dps calculation (so it's working as another multiplier.

Dot scaling:

Increased damage (add everything and multiply with base damage)
Multipliers (add everything and apply)
More damage (you have to multiply them)

Increased damage taken by enemies (add eveything and apply to your dps)
More damage taken by enemies (multiply)
how do you deal with life loss when you hit enemies and they dont die.
Are you planning to level with reap when you hit 28?
"
2pinki2 wrote:
Are you planning to level with reap when you hit 28?

I think with vitality and stone golem you can lvl with reap with no problem.
The DPS when you don't POB warrior is depressing, but I guess I won't mind league starting with this because I like to suffer.

But where are you getting 15mil from? I removed the POB warrior-ing and I get maybe 3mil?

Also, are those weapons/item mods realistic day 1-3 of the league? It doesn't feel like it, especially without harvest. Going bare-bones would be better, unless its meant to be a "here are our league goals"?

This whole POB confuses me.
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
"
argoniashawks wrote:
Just throwing in some info I saw.

Here is the last version :

I couldn't scale it more with basic things.
Large cluster: 12%physical,
Medium cluster 4%overtime multi 3%overtime
Jewels: 16% physical increase 4% dot multi.
Gems: Brutality, Efficacy, Swift affliction, Controlled destruction, Empower (maybe there is something better)
Gear: Belt 30% physical increase, amulet 20% spell 20% physical, double cold iron point.

Buffs:
Max pride (4sec)
Enemy maimed
Vulnerability
War banner
5 blood stacks
Arcane Surge

Someone had a good idea to remove some %life nodes to grab another cluster on bottom left, could probably be better but more expensive.

My mistakes:
- Less duration on DOT doesn't affect the DPS (100dmg 1sec dot with -50% will do 50dmg in 0.5sec).
- Spells increasing dmg taken by enemies work after our dps calculation (so it's working as another multiplier.

Dot scaling:

Increased damage (add everything and multiply with base damage)
Multipliers (add everything and apply)
More damage (you have to multiply them)

Increased damage taken by enemies (add eveything and apply to your dps)
More damage taken by enemies (multiply)

Instead of swift affliction what about cruelty for the hit bonus over the dot & intensify would be the way to go for initial hit/stacks?

Also wouldn't regen from gear be better then vitality?

But definitely curious about this build
Last edited by count2potato on Apr 15, 2021, 8:50:47 PM
"
darciaz wrote:
The DPS when you don't POB warrior is depressing, but I guess I won't mind league starting with this because I like to suffer.

But where are you getting 15mil from? I removed the POB warrior-ing and I get maybe 3mil?

Also, are those weapons/item mods realistic day 1-3 of the league? It doesn't feel like it, especially without harvest. Going bare-bones would be better, unless its meant to be a "here are our league goals"?

This whole POB confuses me.

This is WIP as the author stated this is more guidelines and opportunities to alter also work out variables.

Not till actual release will be able to grasp everything 100%

I know this isn't my build but to lay levelling guides and suggestions could cause issues for new players ect.

Have patience people and faith that KMC knows his stuff
What are people's thoughts on discord artisan nodes up in witch, if you were to run HOA & HOP with pride for buffs? Still able to have dash + second wind ect.

Just a thought
I've posted a bow leveling section here, will require ~ 10 regrets afterwards.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3080646

I'll post Reap tree later on.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
PoB looks to much endgame-ish..

Maybe a more realistic one! :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info