3.14 Toxic Rain - Leaguestart guide with in depth crafting and gearing section - updated

yep
IGN JustifiedF
"
There's also less reason to go PF for the +30%aoe, it's probably better to scale attack speed with Deadeye (powerful tailwind, much more than boots, and for free) or Raider (onslaught scaling).

Also once you move from mines to self cast, 3 mirage archers from deadeye is really strong, and while they nerfed aoe overlap, they didn't nerf stacking multiple casts with each other (attack speed + mirage + duration scaling).

this makes a lot of sense. But starting out without Nature's Boon is pain
Looking forward to the updated PoB. Looks very promising despite the nerfs. Hyped for league start! Thank you for the detailed guide!
Been practicing TR Pathfinder for a few weeks and was disappointed thinking I would have to suddenly switch to a different build. Fuck it lets goooooo. Deadeye looks good
Last edited by IceColdPorkSoda on Apr 15, 2021, 12:43:37 AM
Pobs will update when i get home from work again in a few hours

Most of the written stuff is done except i need to change couple of crafting things

Leveling is unchanged excep different ascendancy

Im gonna be adding some currency farming options later also, i will focus only on stuff the build will excel at, so that's speed farming, low level and low investment strats

Will ad 2 new videos for the build, explaining how i expect the mechanical changes to work and short video summary and explain goals and late game options, i will keep those as short as possible
IGN JustifiedF
"Fixed a bug where various "Chaos Damage Leeched as Life" modifiers were missing the Chaos tag."

Rip amulet crafting by using suffixes cannot be changed and reforge?

Not full on rip but now slightly lower chance roughly 2/3 if you use with chaos modifiers being more common
IGN JustifiedF
Mostly fully updated the build, good luck to all exiles in the new league, if you have any questions please leave them here, i'll make sure to check on daily basis, pls don't message me ingame, i have a full time job so my playtime is limited, i will usually read and respond to everything during my breaks and during my commute to and from work and focus on playing when i'm home

The changes to the skill actually made this much more exciting than i hoped for, i'm looking forward to rediscovering the new mechanics and how we can possibly break them and seeing how well it can hold up in ultimatums

I'm actually leaning to try and push this to 100, it's been almost a year since i last pushed a TR build that wasn't just leveling and i kinda miss it since bow builds suck these days this is one of the rare if not only truly viable bow starter
IGN JustifiedF
Last edited by Justifi3d on Apr 15, 2021, 1:58:09 PM
Thanks for your efforts!
Hey I was just curious how you plan to sustain your mana? I looked at your pob, and I didn't see anything unless I am missing something obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info