3.14 Toxic Rain - Leaguestart guide with in depth crafting and gearing section - updated

I mean extra projectiles would help a bit with clear but don't sweat about overinvesting on your miner, just farm for stuff to transition

I actually already considered focal point myself and running Poachers Mark instead of extra projectiles

The thing is you really don't want an extra button so you would need to automate at least over of your curses/setups

The nodes are not worth it imo, Toxic rain is not a hit or ailment and you already have so many sources of %increased damage taken so spending 3 nodes to get another 10% isn't much damage overall

But dropping the projectiles and taking the mark might be the way to go for Ultimatum farming

You would probably need Asenaths mark and would take WHispers of Doom on tree because the cost of Annointing it on amulet is so damn high early

Asenaths Mark is currently raising in price so the price of it might get a bit too high for a budget setup but i might recommend it on endgame

The thing about Poachers mark thats also good is that you'd also get Frenzy charge generation on bosses allowing you to use a better quiver with actual damage stats and maybe +1 arrow for a bit more clear

It's definitely an option worth considering but i need to think about the best approach to it on a budget without makign the build require even more button pressing
IGN JustifiedF
i checked the prices of ilvl 64-78 thicket/grove/short bows and they're actually from 50c to like 100c so you should definitely use the Fossil method to get your bow instead of forcing +2 on a porcupine bow and then using cannot roll attack mods

Corroded fossils are also very cheap this league for some reason so your expected amount of currency to get a 6l +2/+1 bow is actually half of my prediced price, basically less than 2 exalts worth of stuff
IGN JustifiedF
Last edited by Justifi3d on Apr 18, 2021, 9:30:43 AM
What do you think about getting poacher's mark as a second curse, so we can use focal point over 2 additional projectiles?
How do you deal with sustain with this build? As either Raider/Deadeye.

I'm not seeing much in the way of life regen. Is it really just life flasks until you can get a vitality LGOH watcher's eye? Might have to drop the build in ssf if that's the case.
I'm running the Mark ascendancy and double curse. Can't say that I'm immortal tho.
Last edited by etofok on Apr 19, 2021, 7:51:11 PM
yeah i have pretty big update about ultimatum farming coming soon, i wager that some people might not like it but if you're gonna farm hard ultimatums i figured out a way to turn the build into a legitimate tank, well not so much as figured out but found a way to keep really high uptime on all your stuff and semi automate a lot of stuff without the need for expensive items
IGN JustifiedF
Mana regen is solved with Small Jewel Mindfullness "80% mana regen when stationary"

I run Despair on Hit corruption

Additional Curse (Hunter body)

Malooney Mechanism for frenzy + cull + flee (yes)

Still thinking about all these empty sockets. I have 3L Caustic and Vaal Grace. Any other ideas? 3L caustic is enough to apply something like Onslaught and swap out the silver flask
Last edited by etofok on Apr 19, 2021, 6:40:23 PM
for onslaught just get some source of onslaught on kill and swap in silver for harder bosses imo

On point of sustain someone asked, there's plenty sources of sustain i offer in my guide, elder rings, feast of flesh small clusters

You can also run poachers mark, and i will soon include that option when i have time to redo my final pob version

just allocate whispers of doom on the tree and run poachers mark, poachers mark gives you enough sustain to not even need vitality watchers eye

Also Panicked flasks have been buffed immensely, use panicked flasks people, low life is now 50%, miles better than seething and bubling flasks, especially with some source of increased flask recovery somewhere

this is how i almost automated my mark and curse application for extremely cheap, since your curses last a long time you don't need to spam them, and you can apply both the mark and the despair at same time

Since i'm a miner i don't get much benefit from marks so i went with Warlords for endurance charge generation while mapping, i also didn't even get a +1 curse anything, i simply unsocket my mark befor a boss to not override my despair

It's fun how you find all these tricks on a budget, this way of doing it is good because you get to apply 2 curses with an INSTANT skill, meaning it doesn't hinder your movement, it's invaluable in ultimatums

I'm actually still a miner because attack based gear is still severely overpriced and i've been wrecking stuff with Tailwind mines, it's so fun

Also, detonate mines counts as using a skill for the sake of gaining Gale force, i literally have perma uptime on my gale force, it takes me like 2/3 of a second to reach 10 gale force with detonate mines on left lick

Anyways i'm hoping that Asenaths chant drops in price soon, cause paying 3 ex for it is asinine to me when i can just press a button for now but it would be nice to have it automated, i'm currently focusing on buying my basetype jewellery because i'm about to live in Haweark Hamlet from now one

Essence farm is the best low investment currency farm in the game right now besides Ultimatums but you do these anyways everywhere, all Tier 1 essences(Insanity etc.) are worth a lot and almost every deafening essence is over 10c

For a price of 2 chaos you get a ton off high tier essences, it's always a money gain and a very high chance of getting a t1 essence
IGN JustifiedF
Can you put two curse with storm brand or do you need to use arcanist brand? I am not really sure how the mechanic works.
If you're asking about applying your mark, mark is not a hex, and it's now not applicable with hextouch support

Only way would be to link both to arcanist brand but then you lose your culling strike which is actually immense in Ultimatums

Like this is the league where i went thinking culling strike is something almost mandatory on every build for mapping because those ultimatum rares can have couple of million HP

IGN JustifiedF

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info