Ritual Ends Soon

Why not Friday?
"
Baristo wrote:
Ritual was a blast !

Ritual league or the atlas expansion? They are not the same.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
why always console players have to suffer????????
Ritual was carried hard by Echoes and harvest crafting. Upcoming league will have none of those two because the freshness of Maven already wore off, and we all know what is happening with harvest crafting.
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
Can we get some clarification on the date? Wednesday 21st seems wrong
Ascendancy changes, when?
Will there be twitch drops?
ok
"
Praimsara wrote:
"
Infinal wrote:
Ritual league nobody liked: Goes core
Harvest mechanic everybody loved: Removed from core

yes, deterministic crafting is amazing and after playing Last Epoch... Path of Exile feels old and out dated with such an abundance of gambling crafting materials and currency orbs that you spend more time picking up for gambles than actually fighting monsters

Last Epoch is a breath of fresh air that GGG dev's should take some time to go play and get some ideas from

This is where I will put my next € 30.
Poe has become too demanding for me my skills, he needs something more relaxing and less complex, it was good anyway, but now my fun has dropped a lot for poe.
A little fresh, fresh air never hurts, and Last Epoch deserves support, as it deserved it many years ago.

Ultimatum expansion goes live on April 21st PDT.

WHAT??? The Teaser says the 16th and I have already put in for days off at work for this!!! Can we get some clarification !!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info