Support Creators by Purchasing Armour Sets on Nexus

"
Ringx wrote:
"
Graas Hoppa wrote:
asking to support the streamers that say harvest nerfs are good?

yeaa.. NOPE!

i would've supported PathofMatth if he was on this list + if you guys stopped your destruction of harvest!
+1 and a huge thank you to PathofMatth for having the decency to speak out

Ummmmm, shouldn't this kind of announcement just be sent to the 1% since they're now the ONLY ones who'll EVER be able to experience any new endgame content from now on with harvest being destroyed?

Supporting is fine, but supporting to play the acts over and over and over, then get into white maps, then yellow then slowly slowly into red maps until our progress is gated by rng and not having any decent gear is not fine. Not all of us have 10 hours a day to 'grind' and not all of us want poe to be a second job.

Harvest allowed US casuals to craft our OWN pleb gear to get US further into red maps and then into the new endgame content. Removing it to the point its now nothing more than close your eyes and reforge, whilst leaving duping 30 quality 6 link all white sockets in game is such a joke.

+1 this
http://i.imgur.com/fxbCnfq.jpg
Aprovecho esta oportunidad para una petición:
Por favor habiliten un RECICLAJE DE OBJETOS (SKINS) para poder recuperar puntos gastados o reemplazarlo x algo de valor 1 x 2 / 1 x 3 / 1 x 4 / 1 x 5 máximo ósea el valor máximo del objeto para poder canjearlo ya sea al azar o por elección artículos de preferencia. o por lo menos los skins unidos/mezclados/fusionados, se puedan separar. todo con su respectivo costo de servicio claro.

///////////////////////////////////////////////

I take this opportunity for a request:
Please enable a RECYCLING OF OBJECTS (SKINS) to be able to recover points spent or replace it x something of value 1 x 2/1 x 3/1 x 4/1 x 5 maximum bone the maximum value of the object to be able to redeem it either randomly or by choice items of preference. or at least the joined / mixed / fused skins, can be separated. all with its respective clear service cost

atte.
Richard
Colaborador
DIABLO 4 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DIABLO 4 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIABLO 4 !
"
I could buy some rando armor pack for $84.00. Jesus effing Christ!! no thank you.

or $34.99 for LE, shuddap and take my money!!!!

The north remembers.

This is really not a good way to pimp for a game while in another game's forums.

- You didn't specify your preferred game's full name
- You insulted the game you're in the forum of, amongst what's likely to be a predominantly sympathetic-to-the-home-game crowd
- You made the fanbase sound cringe inducing

Which is a shame, cos that game does actually look interesting & I don't see why spending money on PoE streamers/armour would stop me buying it too.
Last edited by Lakh on Apr 7, 2021, 1:29:25 AM
"
We've recently partnered with Nexus, a platform which allows creators to curate stores with their favourite games and content. What this means is that you can now purchase your favourite Armour Sets while supporting both your favourite creator and the development of Path of Exile!

That's neat, the creator is ggg or their artists, so why would i use a third party system if i can buy armour sets directly from ggg. Don't think any of those names listed had anything to do with the creation of the armour sets.
No quin69? Shame....
Where are CuteDog? I want to support him.
I'll support whoever I want by directly giving money to them. I'll never support them by buying overpriced MTX in a game that keeps getting more and more bloated and buggy with each league.

On top of that,the people you want to support,barely get any money out of this,they get less than 10% of the money.
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:
This is not really supporting creators it's supporting GGG's sales numbers while making you falsely believe you're being altruistic. You can support creators in a zillion ways where 50-95% of what you send to them ends up in their pockets.

Buying expensive MTX while dropping a few pennies to the streamers is just lame. It only makes sense in games where you can buy items that actually represent the streamer or are designed by the streamer. (Ok Jousis putting the clown outfits in his store is pretty hilarious but I'd rather give him the money and not buy ugly MTX.)

Not sure which gutter you crawled out of, but there is nobody here telling you that purchasing MTX on a video game is equivalent to donating to charity. By purchasing sets through this method, the streamers get a clip of that, nothing more. If you would rather support these streamers or whoever through more direct methods, then go ahead.

The packs are the same price as they are in the shop anyway.
Last edited by BrettLee on Apr 7, 2021, 2:34:54 AM
where is tytykiller? you can actually learn something from him unlike some others

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info