Support Creators by Purchasing Armour Sets on Nexus

"
Clannard wrote:
In good conscience I couldn't support the 'streamers' due to their 1% views on Harvest (apart from https://www.twitch.tv/pathofmatth the only one to have any integrity).

The norther remembers.

Maybe watch BigDucks or ItsYoji or any of the other streamers that don't calculate their wealth in Mirrors Per Week. Actually looking at the list of affiliates they put in the OP I think only RaizQT has apparently said the Harvest nerfs were justified. (Which I can't even confirm, just heard it enough times)
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
I would rather pay for QOL improvements to the game. Already have a few armour sets.
If you can't control it, STOP.
is there a chance you update your POE twitch plugin to include the streamers MTX they have on as well?

#whydidntmarketingthinkofthis
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Last edited by maxtraxv3 on Apr 6, 2021, 11:16:17 PM
"
Arcanist_ wrote:
"

I can't get past white maps without havest :(

White maps ? how do you beat kitava without triple elevated full gear it's just not possible.
Do they think of us CASUALS ?

if ya need a help pm me when im in game, if your nerco build look up Kay Gaming or Ghazzytv on youtube, Ghazzytv on twitch hes on most day and will answer questions if you ask doesnt matter what game he streaming.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
If only you'd support your smaller content creators, not the ones that already make good income from streaming lol...
And no, I don't want to buy a set for 42$-80$, thank you.
With this price tag this shit should dance and sing in all different colors, not being static af.
"Creators" but not.. y'know.. artists and whatnot who do more than promote the game? That's a big, fat, hard no for me, hands down.

I'd love to see a program like this that allowed high quality user-created assets and such to generate revenue for artists and content creators, not influencer promotional fan streamer junk.
"
maxtraxv3 wrote:
"
Arcanist_ wrote:
"

I can't get past white maps without havest :(

White maps ? how do you beat kitava without triple elevated full gear it's just not possible.
Do they think of us CASUALS ?

if ya need a help pm me when im in game, if your nerco build look up Kay Gaming or Ghazzytv on youtube, Ghazzytv on twitch hes on most day and will answer questions if you ask doesnt matter what game he streaming.

he wasnt being serious...it's so obvious but of course there had to be one guy who fell for it
"
Graas Hoppa wrote:
asking to support the streamers that say harvest nerfs are good?

yeaa.. NOPE!

i would've supported PathofMatth if he was on this list + if you guys stopped your destruction of harvest!

This guy gets it. The first person I looked for on the list is PathofMatth. I wonder why he's not on there... among others... who don't support the harvest nerfs and most of the shit that GGG is doing because "it's their game" but without us they wouldn't exist. I'd also be willing to be the streamers they listed might get $3-5 depending on the armor set sold. Something is better than nothing but GGG makes enough and this seems purely like a cash grab for GGG while throwing peanuts to some content creators. Plenty of other ways to support your favorite content creators besides buying these armor sets. I rather just flat out donate them some cash than buy this crap.
"
[Removed by Support]

Going to have to disagree there.

There are some real decent content creators/streamers who act(are themselves fairly normal and down-to-earth) that make good guides and go into detail explaining things about the game.

Albeit I can see it from your side if you've only ever watched or subbed to some of the more out there obnoxious ones.
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on Apr 9, 2021, 4:51:59 PM
"
Clannard wrote:
In good conscience I couldn't support the 'streamers' due to their 1% views on Harvest (apart from https://www.twitch.tv/pathofmatth the only one to have any integrity).

The norther remembers.

Integrity ? You should learn what a word means as https://www.twitch.tv/pathofmatth is as far from integrity as it gets.

"And the reason why this is really really bad for the economy, despite the fact at least this is my opinion, despite the fact it makes some items like bottled faith and same thing for potentially watchers eyes being much more cheap when it comes to the non super gg ones so single stat watchers eyes like hatred crit for example being at some of the lowest its ever been, while it makes it much more affordable for the majority of people and i think thats good , i would say the fact thats its literally impossible for a single player who doesnt want to you know go through running multiple computers or cant run virtual machines , whatever it is literally cannot access that content because they are at the risk of losing money, every single time they try it because they cant compete with people with 6 accounts and that makes no sense that literally does not make any sense tha you cant do the highest tier content because people are doing it on multiple accounts."

This is him word for word form his video, integrity ? Dream on.

Also why is it all these brigading accounts are private ? God i hope he isnt so pathetic to be posting all these about himself, shit even i would feel bad for him at that point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info