Support Creators by Purchasing Armour Sets on Nexus

Who pays 40-80 dollars for a game mtx? Damn people don't know how to handle their money.
I'm surprised that Kriparrian is on the list and mbX is not on the list.
wait, does kripp even stream poe on a regular anymore?
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Apr 7, 2021, 4:58:49 AM
So many salty LE players just coming over to talk shit, love it^^

See you guys at next league start:P
"
RebornKing wrote:
So many salty LE players just coming over to talk shit, love it^^

See you guys at next league start:P

Some people forget that 'loyalty' to one game/brand/politics is dumb. PoE has a lot more to offer than LE despite any issues people might have with the game and LE is a nice game to detox before a new league.

Stop saying one is better or trying to compare, people. They are vastly different games.
"
Eclypsons wrote:
Who pays 40-80 dollars for a game mtx? Damn people don't know how to handle their money.

You think thats expensive? try 300-400 euros in korean mmorpgs.
I bought a few supporter pack and a few point purchase and I still have a few hundred point lying around but I will never buy any armor set from this game, 45 and 85$ for an armor set? are you serious?!!

This is the most weird thing to say but when D4 launches it's micro transaction will be alot fairer than POE
Last edited by PedramIV on Apr 7, 2021, 6:21:16 AM
Percentage of money streamers would get from this "deal" is almost insulting.

That's a very low ball GGG, at least for me. Trying to boost your sales by hiding behind faces of streamers we all watch and like.

Why not to bind this to Supporter Packs which buying makes most of sense in this overpriced shop? Oh yea, we all know the answer.

If I'm going to support streamer I'm going to use Patronite or just tip him/her during a strea.

I'm very salty about it. Disappointed, but not surprised.
Where is Charan when we need him.

The dependency this create on both side is not good.
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Apr 7, 2021, 6:35:09 AM
Yooo Never buy any mtx when it's not on sale in game...

This will only get the the new/unknowing players, or those already dedicated to neglecting their finances

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info