Spell Totem

You cast the Skill, not the Support. When you link Spell Totem to two skills, you get Skill A linked to Spell Totem, and Skill B linked to Spell Totem; you don't get Spell Totem linked to Skill A or B. It'll work fine with one support gem.
is there somewhere a detailed posting from which affixes/suffixes spell totems will benefit?

for example will they benefit from increased spell damage ? increased elemental damage ? increased critical strike chance ? increased global critical chance... and so on.
The spell totem casts your spell, so it will benefit from your stats.
Everything the totem doesn't inherently have, like life; Which, again, you can modify with specific passives.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
I suggest you make so that the minion health support gem and possibly other minion gems effect the totems too. I sure would like to increase my spell totems health, they die fast.

So could you verify this again because I'm checking and I'm not sertain what works.
What of thse passives effect the damage output of Spell Totem.

Increased Spell Damage

Increased Fire/Cold/Lighting Damage

Increased Elemental Damage

Increased Critical Strike Chance of Spells

Chance to Shock / Burning damage Increase / Increased Chill duration

www.graffiticreator.net
Everything that affects the spell will affect the totem if it casts that spell.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
spell totem question, do critical spell hits from spell totems repenlish surgeons granite flasks ? (flask that replenish 1 charge on critical strike)

thanks!
To help clear things up for people who have a lot of questions about other support gems working with this. Remove spell totem from the equation (Temporarily) Figure out if the + damage, etc will work with that spell when YOU cast it. If the support gem works with the intended spell when you cast it will then work once you add the totem. The totem does not do anything but act as your "double" to cast the spell for you.

With that being said you can verify if a support gem is working with your skill(s) by checking for the colored letters on the spell for example [R] [Y] on (spell X)
Help save the Kiwis!!

http://www.kiwisforkiwi.org/donate/
heya,

i was wondering if we can make spell totems more tanky, to do this having high defence/evasion, more % life nodes or high resistances and even running enduring cry charges. would this work?
You can't make totems more tanky.
why?

buffs on you do not effect totems? even as stats when you cast them?

say i have high resist any effect? on totems when i cast?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info