Remember When April Fool's used to be a GGG thing?

"
Don't worry, MBata. Some of us can read between the lines. Loud and clear.

Bruh, he had 4 lines, the first 3 of which were just a listing of their previous April Fools' pranks and the 4th just a query. I know you're really fond of this whole 'I'm so much better than ya'll just cos I don't play the game anymore' schtick you've got going, but don't try making it into an entire factional thing now. The OP's post was simple, not some Hegelian treatise, so don't try pretending it has some deep hidden meaning parseable only by you and your ilk just cos you've stumbled across yet another soul who has issues with GGG. This kinda ethical elitism is likely why you ended up so controversial.

As for the OP himself, yeah it's pretty sad. April Fools' isn't necessarily just a kids' thing either, for those who made that claim. I miss it, but if ever there was a time for GGG to stay quiet, I suppose this April would be it, thanks to the still simmering discontent over their recent decision. People would probably end up just using it as yet another opportunity to make even more meanspirited memes about the upcoming Harvest change. :/
Last edited by Exile009 on Apr 4, 2021, 1:49:37 AM
i know what i would have done for this years.

After hearing your feedback on the upcoming harvest nerfs we have decided to put a hold on these changes indefinitely, have fun.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Yup, It's a different GGG now.
If you can't control it, STOP.
"
lagwin1980 wrote:

After hearing your feedback on the upcoming harvest nerfs we have decided to put a hold on these changes indefinitely, have fun.

People say devs are living on the Moon now, millions miles away from players, so we have very different calendars and due to the lack of connection - no dialogue. Only onesided wall of text monologues couple of times in the year.

Fun fun fun.
Last edited by DarkJen on Apr 4, 2021, 6:01:11 AM
They stop doing this back to 2020 (can't remember 2019 one)

May by COVID, may be Tencent
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
DarkJen wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:

People say devs are living on tbe moon now, millions miles away from players, so we have very different calendars and due to lack of connection - no dialogue. Only onesided wall of text monologues couple of times in the year.

Fun fun fun.

That's what happens when you screech in their ears like a petulant child for years, a self inflicted problem...like most of PoE troubles.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Apr 4, 2021, 3:48:46 AM
Yeah I can imagine the feedback would have been at least 50%

"omg why are you wasting time on this when <insert pet issue here> exists?!?"

"
MBata wrote:
A stock ticker for various orbs

It's worth remembering that this particular joke of theirs didn't go down well.
We had a plan for April Fools' last year but didn't go ahead with it as that was right at the start of the world-wide lockdowns and it was very much a 'read the room' type situation. This year, April 1st is right in the middle of our preparation for the 3.14 livestream and launch preparation so we need all hands on deck for that. Maybe next year!

Also don't forget our Path of Warframe crossover which was absolutely dumb.
Pretty sure people will like a survival mode rerun than nothing....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info