Remember When April Fool's used to be a GGG thing?

We had a plan for April Fools' last year but didn't go ahead with it as that was right at the start of the world-wide lockdowns and it was very much a 'read the room' type situation. This year, April 1st is right in the middle of our preparation for the 3.14 livestream and launch preparation so we need all hands on deck for that. Maybe next year!

Also don't forget our Path of Warframe crossover which was absolutely dumb.
"
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
We had a plan for April Fools' last year but didn't go ahead with it as that was right at the start of the world-wide lockdowns and it was very much a 'read the room' type situation. This year, April 1st is right in the middle of our preparation for the 3.14 livestream and launch preparation so we need all hands on deck for that. Maybe next year!

I liked it :(

Dumb in a good way. (In my personal opinion)
"
ZachOK wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Interesting little tidbit is that the link to your Twitter account on that post is the BLM account. I vaguely recall that was your old handle? I'm not entirely clued up on the old Twitteroo.

Yes. Someone took up the old username once I picked a new one. I'll remove it from that news post.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info