[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

Mmm, yeah, I guess a Watcher's with Grace really is dependant on using the Aul's amulet.

"
Turentkm wrote:
"
What's your current Animate Guardian wearing?
Can't see that in your PoB.

As for upgrade paths. If I were you I would:
1. Get Awakened Elemental Damage with Attacks, Awakened Minion damage and Awakened Vicious Proj for both your minions. (Get Multistrike and AGMP later)
2. Save up for either a Auls Uprising or a +2 Jade amulet with high dex and Life. Aul's is more defensive, +2 is more offensive.
If you go Aul's get Watchers Eye and Vaal Grace together with the amulet.
3. Get a 7-link helm.
4. Get a +2 wand with minimum minimum 55% minion damage.
Any suffixes work because you can reforge keep prefix and multi mod 15% as and trigger.

After that we're talking more high investment items:
This will include a +2 minimum frenzy/power charge shield, other woke gems, Headhunter, +2 spectre boots and GG rings.

My AG is using the same gear as from the medium investment build - Kingmaker, Eye of Malice, Gruthkuls Pelt, Windshriek boots with 2% life regen lab enchant.

Awakened Minion damage and vicious proj should go for both golems and specters? (im not good with english, maybe I didnt understand correctly)

Also, should i remove the other big cluster and build the same tree as you have atm or its better to leave it like this, but tu add the watcher eye with aul?

Get Awakened Elemental dmg with attacks for Carrion Golems, you can get a 1/20 there.

For your spectres you need to buy 5/20 Minion dmg, Vicious Proj and Elemetnal Damage with attacks as the gems need to be corrupted when you put in them into the chest.

Depends on if you want more survivability. I'm currently only running 1 cluster because I don't feel like I need the damage right now.
Already oneshotting most things. The only content that might be hairy is running The Feared with my current gear.

I suggest that you experiment with running 1 and 2 clusters to see what you like. Currently casual farming a Headhunter, think I'm gonna try two clusters once I get it.
Hello, new to the build, thanks for writing it up! I have a question about how to understand the section on large cluster jewels:

"
For large clusters we have two different variants we can use. A medium budget one and a high budget one. The medium budget cluster consist of an 8-point large cluster with Renewal, Vicious Bite and either Raze and Pillage or Rotten Claws.

This allows us to allocate 5 points in total through the cluster due to its optimal pathing.

The endgame budget cluster for the minmaxed version uses 12 point cluster jewels that are Ilvl 84. These cluster jewels are also extremely annoying to craft and requires harvest crafting to get perfect. These large clusters are extremely efficient as they provide alot of damage to our minions aswell as additional life.

The "medium" budget option (8-point large cluster with Renewal, Vicious Bite and either Raze and Pillage or Rotten Claws) costs 10 exa a pop. Can you perhaps point out a budget option here for the poor?

The min-max option (which I assume is the high budget one, even though the description says "endgame budget cluster") is only described as being ilvl 84 and having 12 points - what are the subtext attributes here?

"
sasja wrote:
Hello, new to the build, thanks for writing it up! I have a question about how to understand the section on large cluster jewels:

"
For large clusters we have two different variants we can use. A medium budget one and a high budget one. The medium budget cluster consist of an 8-point large cluster with Renewal, Vicious Bite and either Raze and Pillage or Rotten Claws.

This allows us to allocate 5 points in total through the cluster due to its optimal pathing.

The endgame budget cluster for the minmaxed version uses 12 point cluster jewels that are Ilvl 84. These cluster jewels are also extremely annoying to craft and requires harvest crafting to get perfect. These large clusters are extremely efficient as they provide alot of damage to our minions aswell as additional life.

The "medium" budget option (8-point large cluster with Renewal, Vicious Bite and either Raze and Pillage or Rotten Claws) costs 10 exa a pop. Can you perhaps point out a budget option here for the poor?

The min-max option (which I assume is the high budget one, even though the description says "endgame budget cluster") is only described as being ilvl 84 and having 12 points - what are the subtext attributes here?

Cluster jewels are outrageously expensive this league.
There are 4 different medium budget versions.

If you're poor I suggest you either run no clusters at all are 2 medium ones.
Then save up for 1 large cluster setup.
"
Deadandlivin wrote:

Cluster jewels are outrageously expensive this league.
There are 4 different medium budget versions.

If you're poor I suggest you either run no clusters at all are 2 medium ones.
Then save up for 1 large cluster setup.

Just to put things into perspective, how much they used to cost in Ritual?
The large ones cost 2-3 ex in ritual.
Last edited by Deadandlivin on May 20, 2021, 2:53:44 PM
"
sasja wrote:

"

The min-maxed version you've mentioned is a 12 small passives, life, minion attack and cast speed, 35% inc effect of small passives, Vicious Bite. I've seen one of these for 50ex on the trade site.
i'm sorry dind't read whole 70 pages but is it more important to have curse frostbite on hit on a ring or a ring with socket + stone golem ?
"
cptmorganopop wrote:
i'm sorry dind't read whole 70 pages but is it more important to have curse frostbite on hit on a ring or a ring with socket + stone golem ?

Depends on your setup and maximum curses you/AG can cast.
I recommend your main skill + hextouch(or the awakened one) to cast curses.

If you got only 1 curse limit, you can have curse frostbite on your ring.

Last edited by Miracle_9 on May 20, 2021, 11:15:35 PM
The helmet selection for AG is such a great idea. Thanks! Kudos.

Now I got awakened hextouch + stormbrand + elemental weakness + frosbite,
sniper mark for bosses (got +1 curse limit),
the -elemental res will INSANELY boost the damage output.

But for the spectre build, in most cases
support Carrion golem is a must. with Hatred and enchated helment boost tons of damage.
Last edited by Miracle_9 on May 20, 2021, 11:27:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info