[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

I'm not understanding how your life regen is so fast.. Mine is not even half that speed. Yes, I have a stone golem. Doesn't even come close, and I see no items in your POB that support instant life filling regen
Last edited by Rakie1337 on May 22, 2021, 9:56:04 PM
One thing I'm trying right now is dropping Necromantic Aegis. Its extremely good early league (and its still the way to go if you get a mirrortier shield), but if your budget isn't measured in the hundreds of exalts I feel like you're better off just dual wielding +2 wands.

For me, going from aegis to DW is 10 freed skill points, the same damage, more block, and I can recraft the "Trigger a socketed spell" suffix they all have to fill in dex or chaos res.

Its not that the Aegis route isn't great, just that the shields you need to make it worthwhile don't exist this league.
"
Nexi wrote:
One thing I'm trying right now is dropping Necromantic Aegis. Its extremely good early league (and its still the way to go if you get a mirrortier shield), but if your budget isn't measured in the hundreds of exalts I feel like you're better off just dual wielding +2 wands.

For me, going from aegis to DW is 10 freed skill points, the same damage, more block, and I can recraft the "Trigger a socketed spell" suffix they all have to fill in dex or chaos res.

Its not that the Aegis route isn't great, just that the shields you need to make it worthwhile don't exist this league.

Super interesting take...

How about minion survivability? You're removing chance to block for minions in the tree, plus whatever is removed from not using aegis. Did you notice a change?
(worried about my AG here...)

Also, what's the pros and cons of not using the aegis with +2 frenzy/power charges for minions?
Last edited by LBC_Immortality on May 23, 2021, 3:09:16 AM
Just killed Sirus A9 with this "setup" https://pastebin.com/6iiqLe0z xD Easily the most complete and well-rounded build for summoner, thanks alot for your hard work!

I have one question: right now my gear sucks, but i'm using your medium budget AG setup (with kingmaker and windscream boots). Question is - can i use AG gloves with frostbite + triad grip with Ele Weakness for double curse, or is that a bad idea?
Last edited by Marcus_Filth on May 23, 2021, 9:16:22 AM
"
Nexi wrote:

This is indeed interesting. Have you been stacking leech or something to boost survivability for the minions?
"

Super interesting take...

How about minion survivability? You're removing chance to block for minions in the tree, plus whatever is removed from not using aegis. Did you notice a change?
(worried about my AG here...)

"
hamstereater wrote:
This is indeed interesting. Have you been stacking leech or something to boost survivability for the minions?

Getting another 2 gem levels by swapping to another wand makes our minion HP enormous. You can scale that with regen nodes or simply use a Sulphur Flask/Bottled Faith. The extra points you gain from dropping the Aegis setup give you plenty of pathing options (Pathing through Righteous Army, pathing through the witch minion nodes, pathing through Sacrifice, getting another large cluster w/renewal etc) to keep them just as tanky.
Here's a random T16 I recorded with this build just because. Budget is somewhere between medium and high version. Just thought I'd share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of2ulRSdveY
This build is horrible it can't survive anything whatsoever.

If it's not aura stacking golems it's not good. I don't see how it's even possible to do sirus with this build, i've never not been hit in POE, this isn't dark souls.

I literally can't do sirus unless i'm aura stacking, so I'm pretty 100% disappointed in this build. I can't even brush up against the fucking storms running by them without instant death...

This is a bad joke.
Last edited by Rakie1337 on May 23, 2021, 7:23:47 PM
"
Karisma91 wrote:
Hey,

Any tips on my next upgrade? looking for cost efficient upgrades as I'm not super rich.

https://pastebin.com/FmLhR4r6

If I were you I would try and get your hands on a Phase Acro Skin of the Lords to help your survivability in maps. If you don't feel like you need higher survivability keeping the +1 spectre chest is fine as it adds alot of dmg.
Personally though, I don't like running a +1 spectre chest without a Headhunter this league because of how Ultimatums work.

After that I would focus on getting a proper +2 Wand with high minion damage and farming a 8 point large cluster for your first cluster setup.
Both of those upgrades will require some currency though.

I also suggest that you try to get another Unset Ring so you can fit Convocation into your build. Not being able to position your Spectres will hurt your single target ALOT.
"
Rakie1337 wrote:
I'm not understanding how your life regen is so fast.. Mine is not even half that speed. Yes, I have a stone golem. Doesn't even come close, and I see no items in your POB that support instant life filling regen

Which video or build are you reffering to?
In my high budget versions I use a Bottled Faith which provides Consecrated Ground. This boosts the life regen alot. There might also be Headhunter buffs present that boost the life regen.

In lower budget versions I simply use a Lifeflask and Bone Barrier which increase life recovery rate by 20%. This buffs the regen alot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info