[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

Things are getting really comfy now, picked up two big-ticket items:

Spoiler

Combine that with rounding out my jewels, swapping to the 1 large cluster setup, and managing get 50+ chaos res on my belt and we're looking pretty good. Still lots of upgrades to get too.

Really curious about what an Elementalist version of this would look like. Ailment immune, ridiculous EHP via chaos golem/bastion. Damage ends up being around the same, but it gets pushed into your golems and debuffs which hurts clear and makes bossing more busy. You'd probably use hydrosphere to proc Mastermind of Discord and drop the zombies entirely so you don't have to stress about fixing their res.
Hello I remember the Cluster Jewel section was more intensive with how to craft them but it seems like the noob friendly tutorial got removed
"
"
Yhorema wrote:
i'm trying the medium budget approach, but im very confused with the jewels.

there's too many and there's some confusing information: guide states "The Anima Stone" is top-priority, however the PoBs don't list them in the included items;

What's the actual jewel priority for a medium budget approach for a person focused on running maps? (ignoring all and every cluster jewel for the sake of making this less complicated, also because they're ridiculously expensive)

i am at the same point - looking at the " 2 full cluster jewel" POB, you do not use animastone? so we only get 1 stone and 1 carrion golem?

[edit] and you annoint golem commander - not ravenoues horde?

it does not really match what you have written in the guide itself - its just confusing, i guess

We're supposed to use Animastone, must've lost the jewel in the PoB when I converted into 2 full clusters.

Ravenouz Horde is the budget annointment.
Golem Commander is our annointment of choice when we go for heavier investment.
If you read the entire build that's more clear.
"
Nexi wrote:
Things are getting really comfy now, picked up two big-ticket items:

Spoiler

Combine that with rounding out my jewels, swapping to the 1 large cluster setup, and managing get 50+ chaos res on my belt and we're looking pretty good. Still lots of upgrades to get too.

Really curious about what an Elementalist version of this would look like. Ailment immune, ridiculous EHP via chaos golem/bastion. Damage ends up being around the same, but it gets pushed into your golems and debuffs which hurts clear and makes bossing more busy. You'd probably use hydrosphere to proc Mastermind of Discord and drop the zombies entirely so you don't have to stress about fixing their res.

I did elementalist in Heist and Harvest with this build.
It works but we're really socket starved running it due to having to fit both Stone and Chaos Golems. The ailment immunity is nice but mostly solved at high budget with freeze immune boots and ignite flask.
Shock is whatever.

The biggest problem is the minion survivability due to the lack of levels and minion resistances. Spectres will start dying to random content and your AG will have ~50k health will result in random oneshots.
Damage wise, it's almost the same. Necro pulls ahead abit.
However, Elementalist dps is predicated on having a 40% exposure up on all targets which forces us to play Frost Bomb. It's no hassle in single target but straight out gives us less clear and mapping dps because we can't cast Frost Bomb everywhere. You also lose Zombies which is a 10 -15% dmg reduction

Defensively, Elementalist pulls ahead. Elemental Aegis and buffed Stone Golem Regen + Chaos Golem phys dmg reduction helps alot.

Overall I prefer Necromancer, mainly because doing hard content consistently kills of our spectres and animate guardian. Golems are unkillable when Ele immune though.
"
Hi, @Deadandlivin! First of all sorry for bad english. I am really appreciate your for this guide, because it is made very detailed and with love.

I want to ask your advice with trying Feared invitations. POB https://pastebin.com/yAcxVqwS

I am experimenting much with tree and gear in terms of dps/tankiness and got Maven easier for me by dps boosting and dodging mechanics with predator support to focus the brain. Sirus is much smoother with 5% life on block shield and Mistress of Sacrifice. But Feared is more expensive fight for experementing and what setup you can suggest me? Problem is that in this fight I am not very good at dodging all that beams and flameblasts etc. My thoughts are:

1) respect to elementalist for ailment immunity and sustain, +2 carrions may be will compensate dps loss

2) go to full dps with Necromantic Aegis, Haste (have Aul's amulet) and Predator support to fast focus and kill at least one boss per portal

3) use stormbrand style because we don't want to go melee with these guys

What do you think about that? Any tips are welcome. Thanks again for very good guide.

The best way to consistently beat The Feared is just to go balls to the walls dps and oneshot the bosses before the next one appears.

I recommend you getting ~100 million dps and it becomes a breeze which isn't too hard to achieve this league.

One tip to massively boost your oneshot potential to kill the Feared is to use this unique:
https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Umbilicus_Immortalis

Combine that unique with Bottled Faith, Taste for Hate, Atziri's Promise, a Lucky Crit Chance flask and Cinderswallow.
This will more than double the dps of your spectres.

You also definitely want to be running 2 cluster setups for maximum damage and a 2 minimum Power/Frenzy Charge shield with double damage enchant.
"
EngelsPOE wrote:
Hello I remember the Cluster Jewel section was more intensive with how to craft them but it seems like the noob friendly tutorial got removed

It's still there, it's in the medium budget guide as those Jewels are mostly used on the medium budget.

The high investment version of the build uses 12 point clusters.
@Deadandlivin
In the Jewel section of the guide you show your Large Cluster Jewels from Ritual League. And they are very different to the ones you suggest to use in the medium-high budget version. Why?

Edit. My bad, haven't seen this last spoiler, which explains its efficiency.
Last edited by Its_OP on May 17, 2021, 3:38:38 PM
"
In the Jewel section of the guide you show your Large Cluster Jewels from Ritual League. And they are very different to the ones you suggest to use in the medium-high budget version. Why.

Edit. My bad, haven't seen this last spoiler, which explains its efficiency.

They are end game clusters that cost ~60 ex to make.
Last edited by Its_OP on May 17, 2021, 4:43:57 PM
@Deadandlivin Thanks so much for the indepth reply! I didn't realize you're not supposed to swap to the chest cause I thought you'd have more health with the extra stats you could get on a +1 spectre chest :S. I'm already running bone offering and mistress of sacrifice. Do you think I should sell my +1 spectre chest to afford the aul's and grace watchstone? What am I looking for on the watchstone again?

Also in your guide you mention you can AFK blight with some changes... but I can't find what changes... what gems do you swap out?

Thanks so much!

Nevermind... Aul's uprising with hatred is 13ex @.@;
Last edited by Selenity on May 17, 2021, 9:14:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info