[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
Yhorema wrote:
i'm trying the medium budget approach, but im very confused with the jewels.

there's too many and there's some confusing information: guide states "The Anima Stone" is top-priority, however the PoBs don't list them in the included items;

What's the actual jewel priority for a medium budget approach for a person focused on running maps? (ignoring all and every cluster jewel for the sake of making this less complicated, also because they're ridiculously expensive)

If you're starting with the medium budget, download the No cluster approach first and start from there. Then you work through them in order:
No cluster -> 2 Medium -> 1 Large Setup -> 2 Large setup.
Everything else stays the same, I put up 4 different setups so ppl would know how to spend their points.

In the medium budget PoBs there are notes that will tell in which order to upgrade your items.
If I'mnot misstaken, as priority #1 I put getting the Primordial Jewels and Anima stone.
Hey boys. First off: really nice guide. Even though I got really mad at PoE this league (it took me SEVENTEEN MAPS to spawn one conqueror once, what the fuck? never in my life I needed more than two) I kept playing because the progression is really noticeable.

Anyways

What's going on with Eye of Malice? I can't seem to find any corrupted with the mod we want. Is it still a thing?
One guy told me on global that he bought it for 1ex, and that no one sold it. He said he thought it was because no one knew that you can get it and make a profit or something like that (?)

Is it worth it to buy like 30 non corrupted and try to corrupt them?
"
antimufa wrote:
Hey boys. First off: really nice guide. Even though I got really mad at PoE this league (it took me SEVENTEEN MAPS to spawn one conqueror once, what the fuck? never in my life I needed more than two) I kept playing because the progression is really noticeable.

Anyways

What's going on with Eye of Malice? I can't seem to find any corrupted with the mod we want. Is it still a thing?
One guy told me on global that he bought it for 1ex, and that no one sold it. He said he thought it was because no one knew that you can get it and make a profit or something like that (?)

Is it worth it to buy like 30 non corrupted and try to corrupt them?

I got one early in the league for 15 chaos.
Then my AG got blown up by a 10 boss maven Invitation and I haven't bothered to get one ever since.

Currently running 5% regen on Gruthkul and 2% lab enchant on a pair of Windshrieks for my AG. Together with Renewal and Righteous Army my AG has 9% regen which is enough.
If he dies it's to a oneshot, not because he's lacking regen.

Nice to hear that you're still playing, despite this league being buttcheeks :-) Unfortunately this is the worst league I've played so far in terms of enjoyment. Hopefully next league will introduce alot of new toys for us players allowing for the build to really shine.

Now we kinda just farm red maps in Lira Arthain, Haework Hamlet or Valdos Rest infinitely.
Hi is there any way to add more survivability? I just lost all 6 portals and AG to awakening 8 sirius's die beam and got super depressed T_T. I already sacrificed gravepact to get some more life so I can stop dying to one shots but I don't know how else to get more tanky :( I'm not using skin cause I'm using a + 1 spectre chest. Can someone please look at my PoB and help me?
"
Selenity wrote:
Hi is there any way to add more survivability? I just lost all 6 portals and AG to awakening 8 sirius's die beam and got super depressed T_T. I already sacrificed gravepact to get some more life so I can stop dying to one shots but I don't know how else to get more tanky :( I'm not using skin cause I'm using a + 1 spectre chest. Can someone please look at my PoB and help me?

Sorry to hear that. The only way to add more survivability for you is through these optoins:
1. Swap to a Skin of the Lords chest with Phase Acrobatics.
2. Get an Auls Uprising + Grace Watchers Eye and swap Vaal haste for Vaal Grace.
3. Swap Flesh Offering for Divergent Bone Offering and run MIstress of Sacrifice all the time.
4. Remove Necromantic Aegis and use a life on block shield with +2% max resistances.
5. Get higher life on your pieces.
6. Get a Headhunter.

I highly recommend that you follow the newly updated medium budget versions using a skin of the lords.
I'll only ever recommend using a +1 spectre chest for high budget versions where you can get a Headhunter because, as you've noticed, otherwise you just get randomly oneshot by things in Ultimatums.

As for Sirus, unfortunately there's not much I can help you with.
You will never be tanky enough to tank a die beam unfortunately.
The best thing you can do is get freeze immunity on boots which gives you the ability to dash when it hits you if your reflexes are good enough. Also, you need to press ALL your flasks when the beam hits you or you'll die in half a second to the corrupted blood.
Sirus diebeam applies ALL ailments to you so you need a Ignite immunity flask, a shock immunity flask and corrupted blood immunity.

So how do you tank a die beam:
- Get a corrupted blood immunity jewel.
- Get Freeze immunity on boots.
- Use a Shock Immunity Flask
- Use a Ignite immunity Flask.

So how do you fit all this:
- Swap bleed immunity for Ignite on your life flask.
- Swap your Jade/Quartz flask for a Topaz Flask with Shock immunity.

Now, the secondary problem is that you need to be proactive with your flasks. If you get hit a by a Diebeam without all of your flasks up, you will still get oneshot. So what you want to die is press all your flasks BEFORE you get diebeamed. If you got all of this up and ~4.5k hp you will survive the die beams.

Other than that, unfortunately, you're forced to learn how to not get hit by it. It sucks, but that's sadly how it is. You'll find very few builds that can outright tank a diebeam.

Sad to hear about the AG. He didn't die to die beam though, with Indomitable army he's corrupted blood immune and shouldn't die to bleeds.
Sounds like your AG died to meteor geysers (The red pools on the ground that does ticking damage).
Does things can outdps his regen if he afks in them and you don't convocate him out of them, he will eventually die to them.

He could also have AFKd in the 4 spinning beams and died to that.
Those beams do little dmg but each time you take damage from them all damage taken is increased by 2% which stacks. Your AG might have died to afking in the middle getting hit by all 4 beams at once.

I know it's hard to hear but sounds like you need to learn the fight better and be more aware of what's going on.
You need to keep track of Sirus position and dash when he tries to Die Beam you and you need to keep track of your minion positioning and convocate them out of harm.
You can watch my low budget kill of Sirus adn try to see how I play it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCOkO8hOPcc
Here, my gear is EXCEPTIONALLY bad and I play without convocation.
If I get hit by anything I'm oneshot so I only focus on dodging his abilities using my awareness.

This is unfortunately the correct way to play Sirus until you get good enough gear to oneshot him before he does any abilities.
"
Deadandlivin wrote:
Hmm, I almost never lose my Zombies. Looking through your build I can't really find why they would die too much.

I swapped over to the eleres node and it didn't make a difference, but in the end the problem seemed to be regen. I burned a passive point on the minion life regen node following Death Attunement and I went from losing the entire squad in a white, 8-round T16 to losing 0.

In retrospect I guess that makes sense, since in the ~1:30 they spend in an ultimatum, every 1% regen will give them their entire HP bar over again in eHP.

Getting a large cluster with Renewal should solve the problem entirely, but if anyone else has my problem on the lower-investment skill trees, just grab the node behind Death Attunement.
@Deadandlivin got a question, since i bought armor with +1 curse and triad's with elemental weakness, should i equip my AG with some other curse gloves (trmporal chains or enfeeble) or should i change boots and gloves?. My AG dont need any more tankiness.
"
BVNG wrote:
@Deadandlivin got a question, since i bought armor with +1 curse and triad's with elemental weakness, should i equip my AG with some other curse gloves (trmporal chains or enfeeble) or should i change boots and gloves?. My AG dont need any more tankiness.

There's no need to fit a third curse.
If you want one, you could run Asenath's on your AG, but you need Windshriek AND a +1 curse chest on him for that to work.
This adds temporal chains and explodey to the build, although not super effective or needed imo.

If you want to fit 3 dps curses you're better of having Ele weakness on AG and use 1 Frostbite and 1 Assassin's Mark ring.
This is very expensive though.

For now, you should probably just run 2 curses.
Hi, @Deadandlivin! First of all sorry for bad english. I am really appreciate your for this guide, because it is made very detailed and with love.

I want to ask your advice with trying Feared invitations. POB https://pastebin.com/yAcxVqwS

I am experimenting much with tree and gear in terms of dps/tankiness and got Maven easier for me by dps boosting and dodging mechanics with predator support to focus the brain. Sirus is much smoother with 5% life on block shield and Mistress of Sacrifice. But Feared is more expensive fight for experementing and what setup you can suggest me? Problem is that in this fight I am not very good at dodging all that beams and flameblasts etc. My thoughts are:

1) respect to elementalist for ailment immunity and sustain, +2 carrions may be will compensate dps loss

2) go to full dps with Necromantic Aegis, Haste (have Aul's amulet) and Predator support to fast focus and kill at least one boss per portal

3) use stormbrand style because we don't want to go melee with these guys

What do you think about that? Any tips are welcome. Thanks again for very good guide.
"
Yhorema wrote:
i'm trying the medium budget approach, but im very confused with the jewels.

there's too many and there's some confusing information: guide states "The Anima Stone" is top-priority, however the PoBs don't list them in the included items;

What's the actual jewel priority for a medium budget approach for a person focused on running maps? (ignoring all and every cluster jewel for the sake of making this less complicated, also because they're ridiculously expensive)

i am at the same point - looking at the " 2 full cluster jewel" POB, you do not use animastone? so we only get 1 stone and 1 carrion golem?

[edit] and you annoint golem commander - not ravenoues horde?

it does not really match what you have written in the guide itself - its just confusing, i guess
Last edited by Looseratwork123 on May 17, 2021, 1:00:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info