[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

Tested Oskarm Nublock Gloves on AG and it does not proc assassin's mark ;S
"
BVNG wrote:
Tested Oskarm Nublock Gloves on AG and it does not proc assassin's mark ;S

For real? Assumed it did.
Will just get a pair of Ele weakness on hit gloves for him then.

EDIT: Confirmed from my own testing, Oskarm doesn't work. Must be because it's a trigger or something.
Just went with a pair of random Elemental weakness on hit gloves for 10 chaos instead.
Last edited by Deadandlivin on May 14, 2021, 6:48:29 PM
"
Deadandlivin wrote:
"
kamil410 wrote:

Hi, I am following your guide and it's awesome! I change my witch from discharge ignite into this one and my dps skyrocket (escpecially single target)! Can you give me some advice what should I upgrade now? I have 15 ex right know :)

Hi! Nice to see that you're following my current build to the point, it's immaculate :D

Some changes I suggest:
Seeing you're you're running Vaal Grace is awesome, if you want even more defense you can run a Quartz flask and replace your Silver Flask.
In the past I suggested everyone running Jade Flasks for the ~7k extra evasion, but due to diminishing returns and us already running Grace, Jade Flask only gives us ~11% extra Evasion.
By running a Quartz Flask you get a flat 10% spell and attack dodge which puts us at both dodge and spell dodge cap, which is kinda insane.

That being said, Silver Flask also feel sextremely good due to the added movement speed. If you don't want extra tankiness, Silver Flask feels really good. Just make sure to divine it to 23% cost reduction to make sure that each flask use only costs 30 flask charges. That way you get 2 uses out of every full flask.

As for upgrades:
1. Get Awakened Melee Physical Damage support.
2. Get Awakened Minion Damage, Awakened Vicicious Projectiles and Awakened Elemental Damage to Attacks support for both your spectres and Carrion Golem.
Also get Awakened Generosity for your Hatred.
(Awakened Generosity must have 20% quality for +1 levels)

I also suggest you do a slight change to your Animate Guardian. I've actually swapped to running one additional curse on our AG for increased single target. The downsides are minimal. We're running this until we go really high bugdget in the future.

Equip your AG with:
Gloves - Oskarm Nublock Gloves

We simply use these gloves for Assassin's Mark which's a huge dps increase the the build.

Boots - Windscream boots

These boots allow our AG to increase the curse cap to 2, so we can fit both Frostbite and Assassin's Mark.
Optimal is to get Windshriek boots with the lab enchant that gives your AG 2% life regen when he takes damage. This costs ~90 chaos thoguh.

Once awakened gems are settled, work on getting a 7 link minion helm.
Something like this:

Thank you so much for answer :) I bought these gems and reequip my AG with Windshriek boots + Ele weakness gloves and it helps my single target a lot (Sirus AW8 is a joke now). I am working on helmet right now, which is 20ex or something i guess. I will ask again for some advice when i get it. Cheers
Hey! I leaguestarted Arma Brand and transition into BA, but I've been getting a little bored and was thinking about liquidating into a new build. It feels too squishy for a build that loses most of its DPS while moving, if I'm going to be that paper I'd like to have a true DoT. It also feels like a bit of a waste to have such good clear but so little MS to back it up.

I was curious about Carrion golems, they seem very strong this league. How does it "feel" to play? I see that it's considered somewhat squishy too, how does that compare? I'm okay with being relatively thin-skinned as long as I can focus on mechanics, but I know this build also has to keep debuffs up.
"
Nexi wrote:
Hey! I leaguestarted Arma Brand and transition into BA, but I've been getting a little bored and was thinking about liquidating into a new build. It feels too squishy for a build that loses most of its DPS while moving, if I'm going to be that paper I'd like to have a true DoT. It also feels like a bit of a waste to have such good clear but so little MS to back it up.

I was curious about Carrion golems, they seem very strong this league. How does it "feel" to play? I see that it's considered somewhat squishy too, how does that compare? I'm okay with being relatively thin-skinned as long as I can focus on mechanics, but I know this build also has to keep debuffs up.

This build is extremely versatile. Getting tanky is as easy as swapping a chest and a shield.

I've personally designed my build to be completely automated. It has alot of debuffs to apply and buffs to keep up but everything is entirely automated. You're not pressing a single thing.
The only thing you press is flasks and your blink ability(Dash).

The tanky version sacrifices movement speed and dps. Tbh, it has unecessary amounts of defensive layers. When I designed my build I didn't do it for the purpose of intentionally tanking enemy hits. But some people like that play style more.

Tanky version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrrqVrdzDH0
This version still does enough dps to oneshot map bosses and kills Guardians in ~10 seconds. It killed Sirus in ~20 seconds.

I personally prefer more dps and runspeed though. Speed and dmg allows me to farm more effectively which accelerates the rate at which I can upgrade my build.

High budget: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFzJwMf24rQ
Medium budget: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFBL61eQMnc
Low budget: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hLp_bQaCEs

Watching the videos you should see that the integrity of the playstyle is always kept. All you basically do is run which allows for a very fluid and simple experience.
@Deadandlivin

Is this summoner still able to do 5-way Legion, or it's impossible without Harvest gear?
"
@Deadandlivin

Is this summoner still able to do 5-way Legion, or it's impossible without Harvest gear?

Can defintely do them solo.

You need mirror items to solo carry 6-man parties though.
High budget version of the build can probably carry a 6 man party but you will definitely need an aura bot to boost your dps for the Legion Bosses so you consistently can onetap them.
"
Deadandlivin wrote:
"
@Deadandlivin

High budget version of the build can probably carry a 6 man party but you will definitely need an aura bot to boost your dps for the Legion Bosses so you consistently can onetap them.

How many lines does it do on average? I'm thinking about trying to level it up via Legions next league. I've seen your topic about fork and chain, is it a good idea to add these gems for such type of content?
Last edited by Its_OP on May 15, 2021, 3:41:43 PM
"
"
Deadandlivin wrote:
"
@Deadandlivin

How many lines does it do on average? I'm thinking about trying to level it up via Legions next league. I've seen your topic about fork and chain, is it a good idea to add these gems for such type of content?

Hard to say as the amount of lines depends on the resolution and width of your monitor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bRKko0g5do

This is how it looks when you do it solo though.
Ty!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info