[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

Ah, thanks for that.

Yeah so far I'm not even close to getting an anima stone, so I think I have to roll with clayshaper and play the piano a bit longer.
I only have 2 golems (golem commander + clayshaper)

Thx!
"
Ah, thanks for that.

Yeah so far I'm not even close to getting an anima stone, so I think I have to roll with clayshaper and play the piano a bit longer.

Thx!

See my edit's above. blade vortex doesn't do anything without curse on hit, and manual casting flesh offering will not be as big of a buff as the blue gem setup mentioned above.

Merc lab get Unnatural Strength, but your Uber lab points can be Bone Barrier node right now since you don't need skill duration from Misress of Sacrifice yet. Put bone armor on left click instead of phase run until you are ready to transition over to the trigger wand setup. This will give better defensives to you and your minions while you continue to farm and gear up.

And good luck!
Last edited by Satisfaction on Apr 20, 2021, 3:57:03 PM
"
Satisfaction wrote:
"
Ah, thanks for that.

Thx!

See my edit's above. blade vortex doesn't do anything without curse on hit, and manual casting flesh offering will not be as big of a buff as the blue gem setup mentioned above.

Merc lab get Unnatural Strength, but your Uber lab points can be Bone Barrier node right now since you don't need skill duration from Misress of Sacrifice yet. Put bone armor on left click instead of phase run until you are ready to transition over to the trigger wand setup. This will give better defensives to you and your minions while you continue to farm and gear up.

And good luck!

Super! appreciate it, thank you!
Question, is Anima Stone limited to 1? I was thinking that maybe we could replace Quickening Covenant with second Anima, for +2 golems. Quickening jewel buffs dont seem that great TBH
"
Satisfaction wrote:
"

And good luck!

So do you recommend switching to mistress of sacrifice after I'm using trigger wand (gear on character)?

Also, I got an EXTREMELY lucky drop from ultimatum (also got Tabula and Portal in act 1) and now I'm working on getting my dps to the medium budget, but my POB is way lower than even the low budget POB. Thoughts?

https://pastebin.com/praFkkmG
Last edited by XxNoScopeWeed420xX on Apr 20, 2021, 6:46:27 PM
"

So do you recommend switching to mistress of sacrifice after I'm using trigger wand (gear on character)?

Also, I got an EXTREMELY lucky drop from ultimatum (also got Tabula and Portal in act 1) and now I'm working on getting my dps to the medium budget, but my POB is way lower than even the low budget POB. Thoughts?

Mistress of Sacrifice+increased duration gem will give you 100% uptime on blade vortex if you are using an 8 second trigger wand. 100% uptime is not a requirement, but I prefer it for consistent curse application. The veiled version of trigger wand is 4 seconds. So if you get one of those, you have more options while keeping 100% uptime.

PS. NICE HH!
"
Satisfaction wrote:
"

Mistress of Sacrifice+increased duration gem will give you 100% uptime on blade vortex if you are using an 8 second trigger wand. 100% uptime is not a requirement, but I prefer it for consistent curse application. The veiled version of trigger wand is 4 seconds. So if you get one of those, you have more options while keeping 100% uptime.

PS. NICE HH!

Thanks! In my 8 years of playing, I have never dropped more than an exalt lol.
"
Hi!

Possibly silly question...

I'm trying to gear up for the Medium budget build, and so far I've been able to get ahold of a few things from the gear.

But I wonder, if I drop clayshaper, how do I get the extra golem?

Thx!

When we lose Clayshaper the extra golem is lost.
This build runs 3 Carrion Golems, 1 Stone Golem and 5 spectres in its final itteration.

We don't need the fourth Carrion Golem ultimately.
"
Kaevar wrote:
Question, is Anima Stone limited to 1? I was thinking that maybe we could replace Quickening Covenant with second Anima, for +2 golems. Quickening jewel buffs dont seem that great TBH

Anima Stone is limited to one, we're capped at 4 Golems as Necro and 6 Golems as Elementalist. Might have more Golems with Clayshapers.

Quickening Covenant is basically an early jewel we use in budget versions because it's pretty efficient for the build.
The Quickening and Fortress Covenant build provides damage for both of our Spectres and Golems. It also provides defenses for our minions which is very helpful against Ultimatums right now as these encounters are extremely overtuned compared to the rest of all content.

We will be swapping these for Eye Jewels later though.
"
"
Satisfaction wrote:
"

PS. NICE HH!

Thanks! In my 8 years of playing, I have never dropped more than an exalt lol.

Wow, you got a Headhunter, Awakened Multistirike and a Endgame wand already.
Someone's been having a good leaguestart :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info