[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

Hey guys, i made around 10 ex on my starter - is this build worth it?
I played a carrion golem build two leagues ago, and i could go afk in blight maps.
Or is it nerfed to the ground and require shit ton of effort from me now? And not just an afk fun farm? :)
Thanks
Hey man,

first of all a damn big thank you for that awesome Guide. It really helped me a lot in my understanding how to progress and make a bit of currency. Unfortunately just having not enough time at the moment and then I saw the prices for the jewels at the moment and damn I am way to slow to get them... Anyway having a lot of fun with your build and at some point will also get these jewels. Thanks man.
"
SwiftyOwns wrote:
Hey again :)
I've done some changed and upgrades !

I'm a bit confused with my frostbite ring.. if you can help me and check if what i'm using makes sense (and yes i know i miss the wand with the craft, it's just temp till i get it :P)

My best bet is that you will recommend me to get boots+wand

Lmk :)

Hey, awesome gear.
You're definitely right, you need a wand to make the setup work. That's your #1 priority. After that I would buy a 21/0 Carrion Golem for ~40 chaos.
Then work towards getting a neck that's good enough to annoint with Ravenouz Horde. You also want to upgrade your belt to a Darkness Enthroned but this might require you to fix your resistances.
After that, get boots -> Animate Guardian -> Clusters

"
Multijuice wrote:
Hey guys, i made around 10 ex on my starter - is this build worth it?
I played a carrion golem build two leagues ago, and i could go afk in blight maps.
Or is it nerfed to the ground and require shit ton of effort from me now? And not just an afk fun farm? :)
Thanks

With the current league prices I would guess this build needs ~20 ex to afk non alched blights.
I haven't been playing alot this league but once I get there I will start testing doing blights :-)
"
CHR1STT wrote:

Hi, I started playing with your build, I wanted to ask what to do with trigger wand now and how to trigger curses. Thank you for help

How we play the build is by linking:

Blade Vortex - Increased Duration - Flesh Offering together.
We then make sure we're doing lightning and/or fire damage to our spells. This is either done by crafting lightning & fire dmg on 1 ring prefix slot or by getting lightning or fire damage to spells on your wand.

Once that setup is done, we get a Frostbite on attack ring.

This makes it so when you cast dash/phase run/convocation et.c. you will trigger a Blade Vortex for a ~8 sec duration, as long as the cooldown of trigger.
This BV will deal lightning/fire damage which proccs Elemental Equilibrium and will also apply Frostbite from your ring.
Once you get better gear, it will also be applying Elemental Weakness.
"
Deadandlivin wrote:
"
CHR1STT wrote:

Hi, I started playing with your build, I wanted to ask what to do with trigger wand now and how to trigger curses. Thank you for help

We then make sure we're doing lightning and/or fire damage to our spells. This is either done by crafting lightning & fire dmg on 1 ring prefix slot or by getting lightning or fire damage to spells on your wand.

This makes it so when you cast dash/phase run/convocation et.c. you will trigger a Blade Vortex for a ~8 sec duration, as long as the cooldown of trigger.
This BV will deal lightning/fire damage which proccs Elemental Equilibrium and will also apply Frostbite from your ring.

I read everything you said and tried to do it that way
Can you check my gear for a sec and confirm that i did it correctly? :)

Edit:
Also question about cluster jewels..
I have a large cluster with vicious bites (Blue-magic atm)
How to go from here? what's the best way to craft it?
Last edited by SwiftyOwns on Apr 20, 2021, 8:04:21 AM
Where is the Point in Elemental Equilibrium and Frost Bomb?
it doesn't affect us in the negative?
"
Deadandlivin wrote:
"
CHR1STT wrote:

Thank you, but can we try to craft 4 second cooldown with veiled chaos orb?
And i saw, that people use animatron with meat shield for
permanent fortify effect from kingmaker, what do you think about it?
And i really dont know, why i catch a lot of oneshots, can you help me with that problem?
Last edited by CHR1STT on Apr 20, 2021, 1:32:12 PM
Hi!

Possibly silly question...

I'm trying to gear up for the Medium budget build, and so far I've been able to get ahold of a few things from the gear.

But I wonder, if I drop clayshaper, how do I get the extra golem?

Thx!
"
Hi!

Possibly silly question...

I'm trying to gear up for the Medium budget build, and so far I've been able to get ahold of a few things from the gear.

But I wonder, if I drop clayshaper, how do I get the extra golem?

Thx!

Short answer, you don't. You will be down to 4 golems. 1 golem + Golem Commander(passive node) + Anima Stone(jewel) + Anima Stone w/3 other primordial jewels

It is worth it for the trigger effect and the minion rolls that can be rolled on the wand.

Edit: I just noticed your clayshaper is using the trigger gem setup. This is not a good setup to manual cast. You should recolor and setup your weapon to Storm Brand, Hex touch, FrostBite. Then casting Stormbrand will curse everything and work properly with your Elemental Equilibrium passive node giving you a lot more damage and a smoother play style. You will lose flesh offering buff for now, but it's worth it.

Edit 2: I do not recommend trying to switch from clayshaper to trigger wand until you have anima stone and primordial might.

Good luck!
Last edited by Satisfaction on Apr 20, 2021, 3:43:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info