[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
Tree1 wrote:
So I was wondering if someone could look at my build. I've been comparing my PoB with the Low Budget one and I've getting no where near the numbers the Low Version PoB shows. (i've tried a few different combo. of gear/skills/ect) My DPS feels MUCH higher than what PoB shows So i've confused.

My PoB (has the LB Tree in tabs along with LB Armor in the Armor drop down) = https://pastebin.com/3SrQStrs

( I have a clayshaper That i've waiting to get the correct colors on atm and i know I still need some gem levels)
I was looking thru the numbers and my avg hit is still at least half of what it should be. I've noticed in the LB PoB that Master of Discord is Procing, but on my PoB it's not. Even when I slot in Frost Bomb which seems to be the source in the LB version.

I was trying to figure out what the best DPS upgrade might be. I have another 1ex to put into it. I was thinking of going clusters, or buying more jewels.

So far I'm loving this build! Haven't been dying to much YET. One thing I'd like to see is a bit more of a breakdown for the low level stuff and "what to run" if we can't afford a 4/5 link, or a path of upgrade type thing. Also a mechanics for the lower budget build. (where the dps comes from, what order to cast in ect). The PoB for the Low budget version has that but nothing is explained as far as what gem to drop and I had to use some trial and error. Thank you for the guide none the less. It's insanely detailed. I personally just had a hard time figuring out the transition to the higher end which seems like it's described in much greater detail.

Edit: Also had a question about Dash. Is there any problem with switching it to Flame Dash instead?(assuming its not on the gloves?) I figured it'd help with applying EB, plus i have a cool mtx for it lol.

At first glance, I would say prioritize the clayshaper colors to get that equipped asap (then use it to cast 1 stone golem). Recolor shield to drop increased duration and pickup convocation (big quality of life, you should use convocation very regularly as a summoner). replace boots with Bones of Ullr Silk Slippers and then try to change your jewelry around to make sure you are still resist capped. Remember that u will want unset rings for Animated guardian and stone golem in the future, so if you can find unset rings with high resists at affordable prices those are good. Try to grab a minion taunt abyssal jewel as it makes a big difference in the damage you will take. Next expensive purchase i would recommend saving for anima stone jewel and then primordial might jewel.

Hope that helps!
Last edited by Satisfaction on Apr 19, 2021, 11:54:40 AM
Hey! Thank you for answering my previous question (regarding tabula rasa).
I've now reached act 5 and I have access to three golems.

I am currently running a 6L Carion golem (as you said) and a stone golem. I got to the part of the guide that states: "Since we're using Vitality Stone Golem isn't needed so run 3 DPS Golems.". What would I link the two other golems with? And do you have recommendations on which golem - assuming I am going for the phys build?

"
Tree1 wrote:
So I was wondering if someone could look at my build. I've been comparing my PoB with the Low Budget one and I've getting no where near the numbers the Low Version PoB shows. (i've tried a few different combo. of gear/skills/ect) My DPS feels MUCH higher than what PoB shows So i've confused.

My PoB (has the LB Tree in tabs along with LB Armor in the Armor drop down) = https://pastebin.com/3SrQStrs

( I have a clayshaper That i've waiting to get the correct colors on atm and i know I still need some gem levels)
I was looking thru the numbers and my avg hit is still at least half of what it should be. I've noticed in the LB PoB that Master of Discord is Procing, but on my PoB it's not. Even when I slot in Frost Bomb which seems to be the source in the LB version.

I was trying to figure out what the best DPS upgrade might be. I have another 1ex to put into it. I was thinking of going clusters, or buying more jewels.

So far I'm loving this build! Haven't been dying to much YET. One thing I'd like to see is a bit more of a breakdown for the low level stuff and "what to run" if we can't afford a 4/5 link, or a path of upgrade type thing. Also a mechanics for the lower budget build. (where the dps comes from, what order to cast in ect). The PoB for the Low budget version has that but nothing is explained as far as what gem to drop and I had to use some trial and error. Thank you for the guide none the less. It's insanely detailed. I personally just had a hard time figuring out the transition to the higher end which seems like it's described in much greater detail.

Edit: Also had a question about Dash. Is there any problem with switching it to Flame Dash instead?(assuming its not on the gloves?) I figured it'd help with applying EB, plus i have a cool mtx for it lol.

You're missing alot of dmg from gem levels, keep in mind that my low budget version uses 20/20 gems in all slots.

You're also missing the Animate Guardian.
The low budget version uses a cheap lvl 20 AG with Eye of Malice which drastically increases your dps. It's a 1 chaos unique that increases our dps drastically.
Awesome! Thank you both.
"
Deadandlivin wrote:

You're missing alot of dmg from gem levels, keep in mind that my low budget version uses 20/20 gems in all slots.

The low budget version uses a cheap lvl 20 AG with Eye of Malice which drastically increases your dps. It's a 1 chaos unique that increases our dps drastically.

I plan to change my shield to 3B and add frost Bomb. Is that how you are procing Mastermind of discord? When i remove it in the PoB it removes it from the calculation, but no matter what I do it doesn't proc in my PoB(after i allocate the points), so i assume I am missing something.
"
Tree1 wrote:
"
Deadandlivin wrote:

I plan to change my shield to 3B and add frost Bomb. Is that how you are procing Mastermind of discord? When i remove it in the PoB it removes it from the calculation, but no matter what I do it doesn't proc in my PoB(after i allocate the points), so i assume I am missing something.

Frostbomb proccs mastermind of discord yes.
"
Tree1 wrote:
"
Deadandlivin wrote:

Make sure you are using the community fork version of PoB. Not sure if it's related, but the community fork is better at a lot of calculations.
Hey again :)
I've done some changed and upgrades !

I'm a bit confused with my frostbite ring.. if you can help me and check if what i'm using makes sense (and yes i know i miss the wand with the craft, it's just temp till i get it :P)

My best bet is that you will recommend me to get boots+wand

Lmk :)

Hi, I started playing with your build, I wanted to ask what to do with trigger wand now and how to trigger curses. Thank you for help
"
SwiftyOwns wrote:
Great build, i'm trying it right now.. lvl 84 already !

I got like 4 ex now ~

Can you check me out and tell me what i should put efforts in upgrading now?
Gems/Jewels/Items/Etc (What ever will make me stronger quick)
and also if i did mistakes :)

Here is what he said further up, it'll let you know your priorities.

"
Deadandlivin wrote:
"
andysunmoxi wrote:
Rocking the build in the campaign! Started the league late due to server issues and able to grab SO easily which is completely broken together with CG in compaign!

Something really useful to have I think is a priority list of upgrading from budget to intermediate. I imagine helm, wand and Chest to be pretty high on that list.

Yeah, I will be making a priority list for upgrading to all budgets.
There is no "clear" prority as it depends on current prices which are extremely volatile, especially during league start.

But generally the priority always are:
- Golem Jewels (Because they rise in price super fast)
- Helm
- Chest
- Wand
- Boots
- Neck with Ravenouz Horde
- Rings with Frostbite
- Cluster Jewels

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info