[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

So this is where I am at now. Feeling quite squishy still in t14+ maps. Current plan is working on adding in the cluster jewels. Anyone see anything glaring that could help survability? I already droped NA and have a taunt jewel.

and the usual medium set up of anima stone, primordial might, primordial emenencex2, fortress covenant. and a life taunt gem.

any pointers appreciated
"
Singrave wrote:
What Body\Head\Boots you use for AG?

Read the fucking guide dude
"
antimufa wrote:
"
Singrave wrote:
What Body\Head\Boots you use for AG?

Read the fucking guide dude

i read. it's outdated a little :)
that's why i ask.
So, reading the notes in the PoB, that was uploaded like the 28th of July or something like that, in the section "Early Mapping and Transitioning into Low Budget":
6. Get budget Animate Guardian.

Then you come to the actual guide and look for Low budget AG:

Chest:
For our chest we want a body armour with % Life regen, Chaos Resistance and an open Prefix so we can craft on % increased life.

Optional:
If you can't find any chest like the recommended one our your budget is extremely tight an Ambus Charge is decent enough.

Helm:

All our AGs will be using this helm because it's super strong for cold conversion builds. It doesn't matter what budget we're looking at.
Just like with the High budget version, you want to try finding a corrupted one with ~1.5% increased Life Regeneration. These are very easy to find when the league is active and costs close to nothing.

Boots:

Any rare boots with % life regen close to 1.5% will do. Make sure the boots have a free suffix slot so we can craft 15% Chaos and Lightning Resistance on them.

If you have more currency then you keep reading either the notes on the PoB, or the guide.

UPGRADE PATH FROM LOW TO MEDIUM BUDGET:

8. Get a proper Animate Guardian. You want:
21/0 AG equipped with Eye of Malice, Gruthkuls Pelt, Kingmaker, Windscream Boots and a pair of random rare gloves with an Elemental Weakness on hit corruption modifier.
If you want to minmax, get Windshriek boots with 2% life regen lab enchant, gloves with Chaos Resistance and Helm with 2% life regen corruption.
Most important thing is Kingmaker, Gruthkuls and Curse Gloves and Curse boots though.

Not trying to be harsh with anyone, but people keep on asking the same questions. Like help the man help you...
"
TheArchmagus wrote:
So this is where I am at now. Feeling quite squishy still in t14+ maps. Current plan is working on adding in the cluster jewels. Anyone see anything glaring that could help survability? I already droped NA and have a taunt jewel.

and the usual medium set up of anima stone, primordial might, primordial emenencex2, fortress covenant. and a life taunt gem.

any pointers appreciated

1) You can take Skin of the Lords with Phase Acro (Like the one I have).
2) You can get a 6-link helmet (they are 15+ ex atm, I am selling a pretty good one with the BIS ench for us for 17). The faster you kill your enemies, the lower chance they kill you.
3) You can get Jinxed Jiju (pure EHP).
4) I can not see you tree atm as I am from mobile, but make sure that Glancing Blow is taken.
5) Just don't get hit. Sounds pretty dumb, but you have to get used to using your minions as a meat shield. The gamestyle is: you get close to the pack / healthy solo target, proc curse, EE, Offering, Convocation and get far enough to make it fight with your minions, but not too far for your minions to start following you.
6) I would recommend you to respec the part of the tree, starting from the node before the Foresight, as you don't take NA and minion nodes there are just not worthy enough.
7) You are unlikely to be able to fit the Clusters comfortable unless you are lvl 95+.
Last edited by Its_OP on Aug 1, 2021, 7:56:08 PM
"
1) You can take Skin of the Lords with Phase Acro (Like the one I have).
2) You can get a 6-link helmet (they are 15+ ex atm, I am selling a pretty good one with the BIS ench for us for 17). The faster you kill your enemies, the lower chance they kill you.
3) You can get Jinxed Jiju (pure EHP).
4) I can not see you tree atm as I am from mobile, but make sure that Glancing Blow is taken.
5) Just don't get hit. Sounds pretty dumb, but you have to get used to using your minions as a meat shield. The gamestyle is: you get close to the pack / healthy solo target, proc curse, EE, Offering, Convocation and get far enough to make it fight with your minions, but not too far for your minions to start following you.
6) I would recommend you to respec the part of the tree, starting from the node before the Foresight, as you don't take NA and minion nodes there are just not worthy enough.
7) You are unlikely to be able to fit the Clusters comfortable unless you are lvl 95+.

Yeah thats what I was figuring all of those upgrades are 20ex+ currently (cant even buy the phase acro skin have had it on a live search for the entire league).

Thats the play style i am doing but most of the time getting 1 taped if there is 1 or more damage mods on the map. Maybe i just need to see if i can sustain blue maps.

The plan was to get the clusters respec that part of the tree you suggested and see where i am. then do a couple pure chalypa until its comfertable.

Just not at the point in the league where I can get 20ex upgrades. Thanks for your response though!
Hello!

I just started this league and decided to go with this build. I was only able to afford skin of the loyal with 2g, 2b and 2r sockets for specters.

I already have SO specters and was wondering which red support gem would be best to replace vicious projectiles or hypothermia for now until I can afford 3g,2b,1r chest piece. Note that I already have 4green sockets Triad Grip for the cold damage conversion.

Thanks!
Dumb question, how do I trigger EE, since blade vortex is physical. Will storm brand work instead of bv since I cannot craft added ele dmg to a ring.
That's my inventory, and my problem is that I'm dying to one hit. What I can change to make it better?

"
meKacv wrote:
That's my inventory, and my problem is that I'm dying to one hit. What I can change to make it better?

Read the last couple of pages..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info