[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

guys, first time playing minion build.

any advice what should i upgrade next?

switch to cluster jewels?

Also, when should i upgrade my AG from low budget one?

Last edited by JizaBol on Jul 31, 2021, 2:34:52 PM
Im not sure what to upg first or im not experieced. But I noticed some jewels from medium build are relatively cheap, so I bought them and put them in skill tree based on medium build. Maybe do the same ... not sure.

In regards to this. By buying Primordial Might and still having claymaker, I have now 5 Golems (1 still from skill tree, which in medium you spec out of, I guess in order to fill cluster???).

Should I fit a stone golem in the build for more survivability instead of AG till I play with AG? I hear people die and spectres die on me sometimes too.
"
JizaBol wrote:

Don't bother about Clusters untill u are lvl 95 or higher. I would recommend trying to make +3, Minion Damage, Hypo Bone Helmet, changing the Body Armour and the belt (on Stygian).
"
smooge wrote:
Im not sure what to upg first or im not experieced. But I noticed some jewels from medium build are relatively cheap, so I bought them and put them in skill tree based on medium build. Maybe do the same ... not sure.

In regards to this. By buying Primordial Might and still having claymaker, I have now 5 Golems (1 still from skill tree, which in medium you spec out of, I guess in order to fill cluster???).

Should I fit a stone golem in the build for more survivability instead of AG till I play with AG? I hear people die and spectres die on me sometimes too.

Stone Golem gives u pretty much no survivability.
Hello,

is there any build with fire conversion not cold ?
"
"
JizaBol wrote:

Don't bother about Clusters untill u are lvl 95 or higher. I would recommend trying to make +3, Minion Damage, Hypo Bone Helmet, changing the Body Armour and the belt (on Stygian).

ty.

what do you thinh about unending hunger? looks like big % from poe ninja using it.

Any advice when to go for kingsmaker AG? divergent is a must this league?
I'm going to be that guy.

The questions asked from the past 3 pages were all answered in the guide. Come on, man. This guy made a really comprehensive guide, why don't people read it?

---

Get the Kingsmaker when you feel your AG won't die and/or you have the currency.

Unending hunger is in the PoB.

There is a detailed upgrade list in the PoB as well, step by step.
In the pob the amulet has golem commander, in the forum you put that we put ravenous horde, clarify.

I see a lot of errors between the pob and the things that are said in the forum. It's all too confusing.
"
In the pob the amulet has golem commander, in the forum you put that we put ravenous horde, clarify.

I see a lot of errors between the pob and the things that are said in the forum. It's all too confusing.

The low budget has revenous and medium has golem commander because you refund points from it from what i see.
"

The low budget has revenous and medium has golem commander because you refund points from it from what i see.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info