[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

Hello Great Build BTW! was thinking on which time is enough to afk on blight even on not T16 but like T1-4? or something like that to start gain currency
"
Bludrexe wrote:
Hey man great build so far but after the softfixes i realized we don't need sovereignity i think? I have something around %20 mana with soveriginity and i think we can take our skillpoints from there.

I tested it: without Sovereignty I have about 50 mana, which sometimes is not enough, especially if you have trigger wand. Having 150-200 mana with Sovereignty allows me to cast desecrate, bone offering, spam convocation and storm brand - and be never out of mana even on "60% less mana recovery" maps. Plus sometimes in boss fights one golem or spectre may day - and it costs 100-150 mana to re-summon them, which you will obviously won't be able to do with only 50 mana pool.

So I would strongly recommend not to remove Sovereignty - it's a damage boost and good QoL
"
Perzival3 wrote:
Hello Great Build BTW! was thinking on which time is enough to afk on blight even on not T16 but like T1-4? or something like that to start gain currency

You can semi-afk farm blighted maps with "reduced towers cost" annointments and building a lot of Scout towers. You will still need to focus mobs immune to minions and you can still sometimes die due to huge fire / phys degen some mobs will spawn on you. In fact, I don't think it's even possible to fully AFK on T16 blighted map - some mobs hit very hard 2 screens away, so your minions can't kill them before they shoot and you will eventually be dead
Last edited by ched_21h on Jul 30, 2021, 4:13:48 PM
A skin of the lords with phase acro is for sure better than one with glancing blows, right? I mean we're kinda there in the tree, we might as well use a few points to get it. But we can't do that with phase acro.

That was the dumb question. Now the real one:
Have you guys figured out good enchants for our flasks?
How about Saqawal's Nest as a chest? Seems nice buffs with Avian's Might and Avian's Flight.
Hi Everyone, just wanted to double check where everyone is at, I am having a hard time with t16 AW5 maps.

I keep getting blown up by random things mainly poison and other spells im not fast enough to react too.

is everyone finding it hard at this level or am I doing something wrong.

I have been having a blast so far, amazing build and guide.

Edit: updated privacy setting to allow others to see my charcters.
Last edited by WickedHero on Jul 30, 2021, 6:55:35 PM
HI! So, im really new to summon builds, never play them. Thats why i decided to play one in this league. And im kinda struggling to keep up with so many day to day changes.

I see that the notes in your POB are getting outdated almost everyday.
Im not berating your POB, its AMAZING. I couldnt have done a first time summon build without it.
Its just that I would like to now a few things that i think have changed from it since your last update:
* Is the flask setup still that one from the POB?
* You mention switching Skitterbots to take advantage of UA changes, what do i do with Hatred? Because if i switch my zombies to my boots i lose hatred.

Im struggling with currency at the moment and because of that switching from low to medium budget is slow, but im really enjoying your build.

Thanks! Great work!
"
WickedHero wrote:
Hi Everyone, just wanted to double check where everyone is at, I am having a hard time with t16 AW5 maps.

I keep getting blown up by random things mainly poison and other spells im not fast enough to react too.

is everyone finding it hard at this level or am I doing something wrong.

I have been having a blast so far, amazing build and guide.

Edit: updated privacy setting to allow others to see my charcters.

1) Anti bleed, anti burn, anti freeze, anti poison flasks are MUST have items this league. Change your flasks' suffixes as soon as possible.
2) Make sure your AG is geared right.
3) Abyss Jewel with taunt will make your life much more easy.
Last edited by Its_OP on Jul 30, 2021, 7:18:22 PM
This is the best build guide I've ever seen and I'm having a blast with it, but I got a question about Blade Vortex.

How do you get 100% uptime? It has a base duration of 4 seconds and you can get another 3 seconds from maxed Increased Duration, equally 7 seconds, but the trigger wand is every 8 seconds, where do we get the extra second duration? Also does the smaller radius (changed in 3.14) make it much scarier to use since you gotta run even closer to enemies?
Hello! Never played minions in my life so i decided to try them out this league. I stumbled on this guide and had a blast going through the acts with it and into lower maps.

Now the thing is that a few people are telling me to play this build and some are saying to play the pure spectre and now i have no idea what to do. Could oyu tell me what are the biggest differences between the builds? Like how is the damage later on, clear speed, TANKINES and so on.

Not to be disrespectful, i just have no idea what i'm doing!

Ty in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info