[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
Deadandlivin wrote:
"
ched_21h wrote:
Thank for the build! I really enjoy it during this stupidly hard league!

But I would like to say that my golems / spectres are dying at bosses like Veritania / Drox (with a lot of AoE and DoT DPS). My spectre gem has total 24 levels and golem has 27 levels, so they are not so low. But the damage is lower this league, so after 1-2 minutes of fight bosses do their work (even if I spam convocation). So "Minion damage" debuff actually hits us in end-game fights.

To veritania they're dying to her tornado ability where she spins and shoots ice projectiles everywhere around her. She shotguns with it and if your minions stand under her when she does the ability they will tank all missles at the same time and get oneshot.

To drox, I'm not sure how your minions die. I've never even lost a zombie to him. Maybe you're just unlucky with the mods on your maps.

I've noticed that my minions do die at times though. They can rip to expeditions with too many remnants and Harvests I've found.
Also, they can die to Poisons. Poison on hit map mods and stuff like that seems to rip ALL minionbuilds right now.

Sorry, I meant Al-Hezmin, the one with chaos damage. I still don't have Kingsmaker on my AG, so things will be definitely better. AG feels good BTW - just need items with %life regen.

Anyway, this build is super awesome, it has good upgrade curve (from 5-10c per item, to 1-2ex, now I have 5-10ex upgrades) and is definitely OP in terms of current nerfs.
Last edited by ched_21h on Jul 29, 2021, 3:08:17 PM
"
ched_21h wrote:
"
Deadandlivin wrote:
"
ched_21h wrote:
Thank for the build! I really enjoy it during this stupidly hard league!

But I would like to say that my golems / spectres are dying at bosses like Veritania / Drox (with a lot of AoE and DoT DPS). My spectre gem has total 24 levels and golem has 27 levels, so they are not so low. But the damage is lower this league, so after 1-2 minutes of fight bosses do their work (even if I spam convocation). So "Minion damage" debuff actually hits us in end-game fights.

To veritania they're dying to her tornado ability where she spins and shoots ice projectiles everywhere around her. She shotguns with it and if your minions stand under her when she does the ability they will tank all missles at the same time and get oneshot.

To drox, I'm not sure how your minions die. I've never even lost a zombie to him. Maybe you're just unlucky with the mods on your maps.

I've noticed that my minions do die at times though. They can rip to expeditions with too many remnants and Harvests I've found.
Also, they can die to Poisons. Poison on hit map mods and stuff like that seems to rip ALL minionbuilds right now.

Sorry, I meant Al-Hezmin, the one with chaos damage. I still don't have Kingsmaker on my AG, so things will be definitely better. AG feels good BTW - just need items with %life regen.

Anyway, this build is super awesome, it has good upgrade curve (from 5-10c per item, to 1-2ex, now I have 5-10ex upgrades) and is definitely OP in terms of current nerfs.

Poison pool melts your minions. I just log out mid-fight just to resummon golems, whose behavior makes them stand as close as possible to the boss, stepping in the pool time-to-time. Talking about your AG, The Oak will solve all of your problems with life regen (still have to de-summon it on Al-Hezmin, Veritania and Sirus, their abilities nuke everything). This shield is amazing.
Btw, I'm really curious, why do u use EDWA in your aura setup ?
Last edited by Its_OP on Jul 29, 2021, 5:23:15 PM
"

Btw, I'm really curious, why do u use EDWA in your aura setup ?

FUCK ME, I'M RETARD. Ty SO much, I wouldn't have noticed myself. Been running like this since day 1...
Last edited by ched_21h on Jul 29, 2021, 6:31:37 PM
I hit a problem, It seems I do not have enough mana to support skitterbots, haste aura + hatred.

Does somebody have same issue?
Hey Deadandlivin, doing your guide again on my second League and everything is going well!
(4 Carrions 5 SO).

On /global 6666 There's been mentions that Added Cold Damage Support is now supposedly really good but no clue on which gem to swap on the SO 6L.

Same thing with Unbound Ailments- supposedly really good, being linked to Skitterbots and Bonechill, a 3L
Would it work to do the 3L on the shield with Boots having Zombies + Feeding Frenzy and Generosity + Hatred?

Also wondering if I'm missing out a lot by having a 6L + 1 Max Spectre Chest instead of the Lords armor.

"
EngelsPOE wrote:
Hey Deadandlivin, doing your guide again on my second League and everything is going well!
(4 Carrions 5 SO).

On /global 6666 There's been mentions that Added Cold Damage Support is now supposedly really good but no clue on which gem to swap on the SO 6L.

Same thing with Unbound Ailments- supposedly really good, being linked to Skitterbots and Bonechill, a 3L
Would it work to do the 3L on the shield with Boots having Zombies + Feeding Frenzy and Generosity + Hatred?

Also wondering if I'm missing out a lot by having a 6L + 1 Max Spectre Chest instead of the Lords armor.

How do you get the 4th spectre? I only have 3.

On ninja most of this build also use volley support instead of GMP, might be better?

On the last page deadandlivin confirmed the unbound ailment thing you suggest.
"
smooge wrote:
I hit a problem, It seems I do not have enough mana to support skitterbots, haste aura + hatred.

Does somebody have same issue?

First, you need to pick Sovereignty wheel on tree.
Second, this build doesn't use haste - it uses vaal haste / vaal grace only.
"
"
EngelsPOE wrote:
(4 Carrions 5 SO).

How do you get the 4th spectre? I only have 3.

On ninja most of this build also use volley support instead of GMP, might be better?

On the last page deadandlivin confirmed the unbound ailment thing you suggest.

1) You get 4th Spectre when your gem reaches lvl 25.
2) GMP is much better for Shotgunning.
Hey man great build so far but after the softfixes i realized we don't need sovereignity i think? I have something around %20 mana with soveriginity and i think we can take our skillpoints from there.
so in this patch, minions & spectres will still die to specific stuff right

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info