[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

What annoint should I put, golem commander or ravenous? and what about the shield, charity or magna?

The amulet, should I change mine actual for the jinxed jinsu?
Currently in reds, feel a little squishy but damage feels fine. Any of yall seen the aurabot golem/spectre build? Seems to be pretty popular on POENinja, build doesn't use Triad and uses Brutality in the links so I don't think they're using SOs.
I recentky respeced from NA and changed shield from charity to eclipse. Did not die yet in low red maps - seems much more safe and comfortable to play.
I am wodering though - is carrion golem investment worth it now in terms of damage? SO seem doing pretty ok by themselves.
Last edited by Diamondbest on Aug 2, 2021, 11:53:24 AM
"
Diamondbest wrote:
I recentky respeced from NA and changed shield from charity to eclipse. Did not die yet in low red maps - seems much more safe and comfortable to play.
I am wodering though - is carrion golem investment worth it now in terms of damage? SO seem doing pretty ok by themselves.

SO are awesome in every situations but the ones, where you have to targetly destroy an enemy among others. I've already fucked up my The Formed due to the fact that my Spectres didn't want to focus a certain Guardian.
Last edited by Its_OP on Aug 2, 2021, 12:24:12 PM
Quick question, i am running low budget setup at the moment and i am doing fine.

I have a kingmaker on my AG now and allready use elemental equilibrium.
I use the curse setup with frostbrand frostbite hextouch... do i wanna equip eye of malice allready on the AG or would that be bad?

Ok i saw you answered most of that the page before, how convinient :D
Next stupid AG questions, hang in there with me my friend:

i still dont have a trigger wand, and i am using the curse combo like i said, which means curses on the AG would be wasted cause they get overwritten, am i right?
Last edited by SsX1337 on Aug 2, 2021, 2:33:09 PM
"
ntpphong wrote:
Dumb question, how do I trigger EE, since blade vortex is physical. Will storm brand work instead of bv since I cannot craft added ele dmg to a ring.

Added fire/lightning damage on gear (wand,jewellery)

"
OmnislashV5 wrote:
Hello!

I just started this league and decided to go with this build. I was only able to afford skin of the loyal with 2g, 2b and 2r sockets for specters.

I already have SO specters and was wondering which red support gem would be best to replace vicious projectiles or hypothermia for now until I can afford 3g,2b,1r chest piece. Note that I already have 4green sockets Triad Grip for the cold damage conversion.

Thanks!

Gem priorities are in the POB

"
SsX1337 wrote:
Quick question, i am running low budget setup at the moment and i am doing fine.

I have a kingmaker on my AG now and allready use elemental equilibrium.
I use the curse setup with frostbrand frostbite hextouch... do i wanna equip eye of malice allready on the AG or would that be bad?

Ok i saw you answered most of that the page before, how convinient :D
Next stupid AG questions, hang in there with me my friend:

i still dont have a trigger wand, and i am using the curse combo like i said, which means curses on the AG would be wasted cause they get overwritten, am i right?

Wdym "Curses on AG" ? In the basic setup he applies NO curses.
Perhaps some showcase of currect state of the build in form of a video would be sweat :)
"
smooge wrote:
Perhaps some showcase of currect state of the build in form of a video would be sweat :)

No one is beyond lvl 90 yet I guess. Damage is still no problem in T14-16 even without scaling hatred/crits and without AG. Started to get squishy as hell now and will change probably a more defensive setup. Maybe I will scale hatred and not crifts so this would free up defense options in the clusters without having to take mistress of sacrifice and bone offering. Damage should be still enough then for blighted maps, we‘ll see.
I'm at 93, it was pretty rough died 143 times so far.
its got really hard now, but i still like it and its super fun.
I am having a slower time and building currency than last patch but the build is doing semi jucied t16 maps and hyrda and phenix guardian down.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info