Remembering ExileCon

I closed my eyes but didn't remember exilecon. Instead, a mysterious upcoming game with better crafting system flashed before my eyes..rhymes with last epoch.

Makes me wonder..
My main regret from the trip to Exilecon was that I didn't plan to stay longer than just the duration of the con itself. It was cool walking the city and seeing all the diversity from the people, languages, and services. Not a lot of that in my city haha.

Would have been cool to have done more over there but, had to get back to work.

ok ok i can wait few hours because i love poe, before get boored and go to sleep
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Last edited by 4lin on Mar 18, 2021, 2:27:05 PM
RIP in peace exilecon you will be remembered.
I hope for more news about poe2 soon
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Really wished I was there but I live so far from NZ.

I love all the lectures you guys did.
Bad Seed
One of the best times of my life. Had so much fun and meeting everyone. Great times
Shook Hands with Chris - Check
Got Picture next to Chris - Check
Life Complete - Check
You are good at it... But please, can you adjust camera so it would be a little more far away from the character. Right now it is difficult to see what is happening on the screen, coz camera is toooo close.

For example, when in act 5 a person goes to ladder to the rooftop to kill Kitava, camera is being pulled back a little. I wish we could play with camera which is a little "higher"...
I remember to like this game. But I have had enough. No more badges under my name. Good Luck everyone and see you maybe in another game
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
=)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info