Remembering ExileCon

GGG #1
Keep up a good work Chris & co!
Mirror of Kalandra?
ExileCon was for sure the best event I participated in (online sadly).

Well, you had your "what, you guys not have phones" moment just now with the harvest manifesto, diddn't you?
Last edited by Oxygene_PoE on Mar 18, 2021, 1:22:43 AM
ExileCon. POG
https://www.pathofexile.com/
We all remember the over the top hype and the broken promises. We also remember that you haven't given any serious update about poe2 since exilecon 2019. No blog post,no dev commentary....nothing.
Noice <3
can...
we...
have...
a...
release...
date...
It was super fun to attend, I flew out from Canada and got to spend time with a close online friend from Australia. Absolutely beautiful country full of lovely places to see and people to meet.

Definitely want to visit again some day and see the south island. We did manage to fit in a lot of fun activities in the time we had. From the the Auckland zoo, feeding animals backstage at Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium, A tour of WETA Workshop, Hobbiton and so many other lovely stops in-between.

Thanks again to all the GGG staff, community members, and other players who shared their signatures, one of my favorite souvenirs from the trip.

Hoping we get an update on Path of Exile 2 soon!
If there will be ever update to PoE for ps5 to support these amazing DualSense vibrations?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
This is my second reply to this newspost as after thinking a bit about it I feel kind of upset. Currently it looks like a cheap way of PR to me. Let me explain my point of view, please:

Yes, we had great moments with ExileCon. It's been so fantastic and so is POE to me. But with your Harvest Manifesto lately you shook so much up and frustrated so many people. I think it's your right to not react to it, even to just ignore every bit of the frustration your playerbase has. Thats your descision to just post a "remember the good past" news instead. [Removed by Support]

Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Mar 18, 2021, 12:49:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info