What games do you guys play other than POE?

Recently did some more elden ring. That game sure keeps you occupied for multiple hours if you let it.

Other than that I'm having an unreasonably great time with the "Metal: Hellsinger" Demo. You can think of it as kinda similar to doom, except you're a demon too and it's a rythm game with a BANGER metal soundtrack with some fairly big names doing the singing for the soundtrack.
Trust me, it's a hell of a lot (pun intended) more fun that it sounds by that description.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
BLack Deseerty Online Tab with POE
I also played some EVE, and if I had played a little more, I could have gotten it for free. I would rather pay for a few months because the game is fantastic and CCP deserved it.

If you don't want to pay even for one month, there are tutorials available to help you reach the first PLEX within the three free weeks you get if someone gives you an invite-code.
Metal: Hellsinger just released and it's been a blast to play. Highly recommended.
Streaming Path of Exile on Twitch: Twitch.tv/ActionRPGs

“There are only two great tragedies in life: one is not getting what you want and the other is getting it.” ―Oscar Wilde
Really like my Absolution guardian in Poe, so i made a crusader in diablo 3 that plays like him. Crusader minion, who would of thought.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLT4NRQejrE
Tomorrow Prodeus will go 1.0 after 2 years or so in early access
i am a proud backer of the project

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmsGF-YTHR8
There are other games?
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
I'm trying the new Terraria update 1.4.4 with lots of reworked/buffed weapons,some QoL features and the new difficult Zenith (getfixedboi) seed which combines all past seeds into one.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Oct 20, 2022, 6:36:12 AM
Fortnite :/
Delirium ended...
But the Voices never did.
I play Dying Light 2, I prefer this one than the first one.

Mini Militia App Lock
Last edited by burbigo3 on Dec 28, 2022, 8:42:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info