What games do you guys play other than POE?

"
gandhar0 wrote:
Finished 3rd playthrough of Chronicon with Templar and i still stick with that character.
Feels nice with the Caine - Holy Fire set, like an RF PoE build but with lots of movespeed.

thats probably the strongest build i have. i think i have like 5 builds for templar, but the holy fire build is just insane, especially when you're scaling it with movement speed.
you can easily get to t800 and could probably push it to like t1200 if you wanted to grind it out that far
The GF really enjoyed V rising and honestly there aren't many games she and I enjoy together (MMOs are too rando-centric; she's too smart for ARPG grinding; For Honor got old and Anthem...sigh) so I will take it. All else is secondary. We will likely play it once a week or so, she hosting and a friend or two along for the ride.

PvE is nice but the fact that you can do private PvP reminded me of way back in the Bnet days when playing a game with friends was just as likely to be against them as with them. Starcraft, for example. I kind of miss that, where now PvP online usually means dealing with strangers who quickly dehumanise each other. Some find that fun. I don't. Oh well. Ancient history now.

Legacy of Kain x Valheim works for me. :)

Predecessor! Paragon is BACK.
Finished Dragons Dogma 2 at 327 hours, 9 playthroughs. Loved every minute.
Holy shit, Assassins Creed ARPG trilogy isnt shit. 3D titan quest with better writing?
Dungeon Encounters is brilliant. Square Enix should stop banking on bloatjunk like ffxvi and ff7r.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Jul 14, 2022, 12:41:57 AM
Planetside 2. From 2016 till 2022.

1/4th done with Jedi Fallen Order.
& Played Warhammer Total War II again last week.
May buy III, half a year from now. After they fine tuned.

Other than that nothing really, no new good mmos. Sometimes chess.

However returning to the gym, getting sober, & working on health for IG photos soon. As I just sat gaming for 2 years since Classic WoW began, quit WoW many months ago, tho still been sitting for 2 years. & ready to explore outside.

or at least 1 month of gym progress, less sitting, more yoga, till POE's next season start.
100 people towns with hang out fields. Witcher taverns. Free hair style options. IRO War of Emperium gvg map.

https://clips.twitch.tv/ChillyFrailLobsterPMSTwin-jQe3D4Yt2ZttgsdA

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/15cetf5/new_frigid_bond_support_love_u_guys/
Last edited by RuneLuthien on Jul 19, 2022, 1:23:06 PM
Gearbox TTW Spinoff and Skyrim Anniversary Edition (includes all DLCs,new 64 bit client,new shaders).

Last time i played Slyrim was 8 year ago and i hated and still hate the UI so i installed the only mod to make it more convenient, SkyUI.

Really like the big open world and main quest can be put on the back burner to explore the world and do lots of side quests.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
currently beginning ender lilies. and my friends and me are are longingly waiting for darktide.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Last edited by tsunamikun on Jul 30, 2022, 6:56:27 PM
"
gandhar0 wrote:
Gearbox TTW Spinoff and Skyrim Anniversary Edition (includes all DLCs,new 64 bit client,new shaders).

Last time i played Slyrim was 8 year ago and i hated and still hate the UI so i installed the only mod to make it more convenient, SkyUI.

Really like the big open world and main quest can be put on the back burner to explore the world and do lots of side quests.

Heh. I've been missing Skyrim since Steam cocked up my Oldrim a year or more back (I had set my Steam account for no auto-updates; when I discovered I couldn't launch Skyrim when it had been working fine for years with the same old SKSE which still stood, I found that Steam had changed/cancelled my chosen setting). Been playing vanilla SE for kicks, and yes, the UI, along which much else which could've been fixed in all this time, is still TERRIBLE.

It's been fun playing No Finger Lifted, my non-crafting, non-spellcasting Argonian, and I even navigated the College of Winterhold questline without ever casting a single spell (yes, it can be done). It's the Skyrim equivalent to solo self-found, limiting me to drops and lucky purchases from merchants, and it provides a challenge that the classic Polymath build just does not. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I like using maxed Unrelenting Force shout.
Nothing more hilarious than sending giants or bears flying or pushing humanoid enemies from ledges so they take fall damage.

But: Some Draugr undead can use the same shout as well and make your player character a living ping pong ball, sending him flying as well.

Honorable mention: Sigdis Gauldurson
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Aug 3, 2022, 9:57:20 PM
"
gandhar0 wrote:
I like using maxed Unrelenting Force shout.
Nothing more hilarious than sending giants or bears flying or pushing humanoid enemies from ledges so they take fall damage.

But: Some Draugr undead can use the same shout as well and make your player character a living ping pong ball, sending him flying as well.

Honorable mention: Sigdis Gauldurson

The "Dragonborn Force" power you can get from the "Gardener of Men" quest in the Dragonborn DLC increases the damage Unrelenting Force can do, and you can even disintegrate some enemies, which I have never failed to do to a defeated General Tullius at the end of the Civil War quest.

And, yeah, Sigdis is a mean SOB. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Lately I've been busy so at the end of the day just to tune out I get on Minecraft and just work on my small village, it ain't much but it's honest work hehe
I play Global Thermonuclear War.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info