What games do you guys play other than POE?

Diablo Immortal, the only game that gets more free updates than poe. Its fun, can die without losing xp, can relax while playing.

After seeing this league poe devs should learn from immortal, its ok to have hard yellow monsters but not 15 at a time that buff each other.

Before i uninstalled i had immune aura guy with like 6 yellows, the accomplishment of winning wasnt worth it all when you factor in time and non fun/stress.

Last edited by Chadwixx on Mar 31, 2024, 4:13:22 AM
"
Chadwixx wrote:
Diablo Immortal, the only game that gets more free updates than poe. Its fun, can die without losing xp, can relax while playing.

It's been over twenty years since I played Diablo, but, don't you lose your gear when you die, and have to go back and retrieve it? =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Chadwixx wrote:

It's been over twenty years since I played Diablo, but, don't you lose your gear when you die, and have to go back and retrieve it? =0[.]o=

Yeah. You can get it back along with majority of lost XP in D2.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Mar 31, 2024, 4:13:51 PM
"
gandhar0 wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Chadwixx wrote:

Yeah. You can get it back along with majority of lost XP in D2.

You can just restart the game and get your stuff back. You just don't get any of the lost XP back.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info