What games do you guys play other than POE?

We made it to Heavensward finally and sort of just stopped. I think we had msq burnout. Right now the GF is catching up with Animal Crossing and I am bouncing between NMS, For Honor on ps5 (4k and 60fps, its like a pc!) and Titan Quest on tablet+controller, since I just keep coming up with new build ideas.

And weekly Division sessions with my scattered droogs.

I know the GF and I will get back to XIV, but not quite yet. I mean, we have to. Everyone told us it "gets better" after ARR, so...What would be the point of putting up with that mess just to quit afterwards?

My only real gripe is fairly personal: the game isnt so much translated as rewritten, and it's incredibly jarring when you hear one thing but read something else entirely and KNOW that Koji has overstepped his bounds yet again. YoshiP has openly criticised the localisation but it's far too late now. Oh well.

A week until d2r, which is gonna be a blast with my console pals.

I am cautiously hopeful the rumours of Titan Quest 2 are more than rumours...

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
I'm back playing Everquest 2 and having a great time - starting from level 1 and just following the content through zone by zone. Lots of fun and I won't run out of anything to do any time soon.
So on a whim i decided to buy elderscroll legends Battlespire, i remember loving that game 20+ years ago and could not ignore the nostalgic itch i felt.

Now i know this game gets a bad rep and it's hard to recomend it to someone who did not play games back then.
But bugs and klunky gameplay/really really outdated graphics aside(and yes it's kinda bad) i had an amazing time, the roleplaying aspect of this game is amazing and imo way better then skyrim which ofc is a great and the better game but i never liked it as a tes game.

The lore, the ability to speak to basicly every enemy you encounter, the lvl design and the diffilculty (and yes it's no joke) are all great.
I also really like the voice acting in this game.

Finished it today after about 20 ish hours and for me it was an absolute blast but as said before it's a hard recomend for anyone else.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Mechwarrior 5 and Actraiser remake (they call it a remaster but this is a remake) just hit ps4.

Bad day for my wallet. Great day for gaming. Absolutely in love with what Koshiro has done with his beloved Actraiser.

Also kind of got back into Katanakami, the cgrade Way of the Samurai rogue lite. Totally cant recommend it but it does it for me.

D2r servers are a mess but I mucked about a bit offline. Yep, gonna play this...a lot.

Back to Actraiser. My poor useless people of Fillmore need me to wipe their bums again...
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
I finally managed to get Sacred 2 running properly the other day, and I've really been enjoying that. It's showing it's age, but it still holds up reasonably well and has a lot to offer. It certainly doesn't hurt that the community patch and Enhanced mod fix a ton of the problems that plagued the base game.

D2R has finally launched though, and I'll be hitting that up when I've had my fill of Sacred.

Also been playing Satisfactory here and there when I want a break from hack and slash-type stuff.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
Hearing Blind Guardian perform 'Sacred Worlds' live on the 70k tons of metal cruise is a highlight of my life.

I loved the classes in that game too. Very original for the time. Not to mention skills with equippable upgrades -- pretty sure Sacred 2 was one of the first arpgs to have that.

I get satisfactory and factorio confused but I did sit and watch an incredibly entertaining video of one of them where the dude built a very...very big human cannon. Letsplay games perhaps? Unsure but his whole shtick was breaking games in very fun ways. Never mean spirited or callous. He was and is basically free QC as long as you don't mind him stripping your game raw and exposing absolutely everything that can go wrong.

Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Sep 24, 2021, 2:10:44 AM
Final Fantasy but I am tired of all the quests I need to do already...Was fine at the start but now they seem too many to progress through story.

Heroes 3 , StardewValley, and picked up D2R if I don't get a refund I'll just do 1 to 3 mf's a day before throwing it in the garbage can.

Hope the next league will be better than this garbo GGG trew, else I will just stick with H3 and StardewValley
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
I love FFXIV, but I'm at my first dungeon and I'm waiting for a half hour or so of uninterrupted time so I can do it. I've read there are AI NPCs you can group with in later expansions (a la Guild Wars); pretty sure the AI won't kick a tank for going AFK for 20 minutes, so I'm looking forward to that.

When I'm not playing FFXIV, it's D2R. Fantastic.
Titan Quest Anniversary Edition was free on Steam, having fun with that.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
last epoch!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info