What games do you guys play other than POE?

And it seems Company of Heroes 3 and AOE 4 are coming
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Heroes of Might and Magic III: Horn of the Abyss
Warcraft III
The witcher
Sims medieval
Last edited by Nastya6996 on Aug 5, 2021, 12:44:34 AM
"
neohongkong wrote:
"
Currently I am enjoying S.T.A.L.K.E.R Anomaly, a free standalone mod combining all 3 stalker titles, it is highly customizable and I am having a blast.

Other than that I am playing some dota/monster hunter

I never able to have a mood to start the second and third STALKER game

Metro 2033 is the good spiritual successor (sort of ) BTW

give anomaly a try, it basically includes ALL areas of all stalker games combined, it is a total conversion mod basically, right now I am playing on ironman....

I DONT KNOW I RAGEQUIT THE GAME ON DEATH, BEING SALTY AS FUCK AT TIMES.

Just to then being unable to resist trying again the next day
Don't tell me to quit when I don't like this patch, I already did. More time to spend on the forums

[url]https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/oywp00/oops_i_guess/[/url]
This by far is the best thing I have seen on reddit during this league.
Soulcalibur 6, even tho im quite terrible at it

Rimworld, even tho it makes me depressed when a toon dies(happens very often)

Legends of heroes saga, even tho i think the story got mighty silly on trails of cold steel

City skylines, even tho every city i make gets destroyed by epic traffic jams

Tried again shadowverse, even tho thing just makes me wanna punch my screen

Giving some chance to PoE, even tho... well, we all know how annoying it can be

... Dunno, i feel the game thats easier for me is dark souls. I got pretty good at it and its one of the only it dont makes me angry or sad or some reason or other. Killing orstein and smough on NG+ makes me feel nice
currently Final Fantasy XIV, when I don't feel like grinding (still at MSQ phase) and Death Stranding. Usually after 1 month of PoE I'm plowing through some single player games out of the steam backlog^^
Trying Void Bastards since a few weeks, playing it on and off.

It's a 1st person shooter mainly but the core gameplay and reward loop reminds of Darkest Dungeon. Each player avatar has positive/negative perks as well , has passive skills and lots of different weapon upgrades.

Instead of Dungeons each minilevel is a space ship that you can search for spoils or important quest items, if you survive all dangers there.

Your hereos will die quite often but any crafting mats or passive skills are global and will count towards any new created character.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Sep 11, 2021, 2:49:24 PM
"
Sadaukar wrote:
currently Final Fantasy XIV, when I don't feel like grinding (still at MSQ phase) and Death Stranding. Usually after 1 month of PoE I'm plowing through some single player games out of the steam backlog^^

Is Final Fantasy worth it? The leveling when I tried it, was maybe slow paced at the early early levels. Tho POE doesn't have much of a town, social aspect, yet. So I might want to download it. To make a Bard & semi-level / learn to play tunes for people.

However if everyone is super rich, beyond any sense of gearing equally with, within afew months. Than why play? Is it like that? I know I can't buy houses without a year grind. How's the rest?
20vs20 group pvp updates (for the main game, not royal). Siege vs siege maps. Randomized & shuffled passive trees. Bigger trees +30 point updates.

Large towns hosting 100+ people; bard taverns. A field near town for guild events. Not hideouts like WoW-Garrisons. Outside like Ragnarok Online.
Darkest Dungeon
Oxygen not included
Factorio
Deathtrap
Nottetris2
Arkanoid - Revenge of DoH
Q-Bert
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Heroes of Might and Magic 3
Warcraft3
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Sep 15, 2021, 3:10:43 PM
"
"
Sadaukar wrote:

Is Final Fantasy worth it? The leveling when I tried it, was maybe slow paced at the early early levels. Tho POE doesn't have much of a town, social aspect, yet. So I might want to download it. To make a Bard & semi-level / learn to play tunes for people.

However if everyone is super rich, beyond any sense of gearing equally with, within afew months. Than why play? Is it like that? I know I can't buy houses without a year grind. How's the rest?

FFXIV is in a pretty good spot atm. At a certain point gil is mostly used for glamour (cosmetics) or power leveling crafter jobs so the economy doesn't dictate player power.

The MSQ is def a grind if you are starting from scratch. A few hundred hours before you even get current.

The good thing about the gear, is that all the endgame BiS stuff is from PvE content, and not available via the MB. So wealth has nothing to do with gearing really. Just play.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info