🎄Friendly and Active🎄 <Maven's Realm> recruits for the new season! (1000+ players, Discord✅)

Incredibly new/casual, just looking for something with active people to see what's going on with all of this, so I'm posting here.

Game name is the same as what I'm posting under here -- Synthovine.
Discrd: uncutspite
Last edited by Synthovine on Dec 31, 2023, 2:13:21 AM
Hey,

I'd like to join! I started playing in Dec so I'm incredibly new.

Name in game is: AmonAmarthValkyrie

Hope to hear from you soon
All requests have been responded to via PM.
Hey There i'd be interested in joining, i think i'd fit mostly into the pro/elite role
Hi,

I'm a returning poe player got some 90+ caracters but never made it to like t16's and shit,

So i guess i would be in the casual tier player, i'm just trying to find some help to push this league to some potential while having fun.

hope to join you soon :)
Hi,

Hoping to join the guild.
Only played the last 2 leagues, but have managed to push Lvl 99 last league and have 2 Lvl 95+ already this league. I probably fall on the boarder of Experienced and Pro, but am trying to push for higher level content. I'm definitely not a casual player, logging hours every day, but I'm still working on the nuances that would get me into the Ubers and higher skill aspects.

Hoping for a Mageblood this league. So high aspirations. So hope to here back.

Currently playing as: Gorpsz
Hey

I'd like to join your guild, being playing for a few weeks and still new.

Now im trying to find some people to play with and have fun,trying to get a few characthers to 100

Im interested in casual and experienced role

Last edited by xkvega_ on Jan 3, 2024, 8:26:17 PM
Hello,

I am a new casual POE player looking to join a guild. I just started playing and Pewhitwha is the first character I'v played past level 2 or so.

Just looking for people to chat with while I play and folks to ask questions about the game.

Thanks,

Pewhitwha
Hello

I'd be interested in joining, I'm a returning casual player looking for a other players to chat during a play session.

Boas

Sou Portugues tenho 52 anos falo françês e percebo ingles(mas não falo😁) gostava de entrar na vossa guild se possivel.
Sou um joagador casual de Volta ao jogo e gostava de jogar em guild para comprender melhor o path of exile.

PlayStation:estucadas71

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info