🎄Friendly and Active🎄 <Maven's Realm> recruits for the new season! (1000+ players, Discord✅)

Hi I was intrested in joining y’all’s guild. I’ve just started but I wanna keep playing and learning but there’s so much to this game. I think joing a nice friendly and understanding guild would do me well. How do I go about joining y’all?
I play on Xbox (bump)
hello, just started again after some years. my account name is Kabros
and character: mauixaml . If u need anything else to ask feel free to pm me. have a good day!
Hey, I would like to join your Guild.

About Me:
I'm an EU player who's been playing off and on as a solo player every few leagues since (2013) and want to find a group of players to play with. Last league i played was Sanctum. My highest character level is 95.

My Gameplay:
I usually start the league off slow in terms of leveling. This leagues i plan to play righteous fire mapper.
Hello,

I'm looking for a relaxed guild to have fun chatting with people while playing.

Account Name: Zaphkier
Character Name: NoPantsNoProblems_

i've been playing since somewhere around the 2011 beta. I'd say i'm a casual experienced and i like helping others.

Hit me up with any questions :)
All responses have been sent via DM
Hey there new player, I've been really enjoying the game and thought maybe joining a guild could make the experience even better! I plan to be very active, account name: LordXesh, player name Spectr_ON! Thx!
what is your discord? id like to join the guild
Hey all. Looking for a new guild my old one went all HC. Im usually a league player have played almost every league since launch on play station. I have 5000+ hours and play 20-40 hours a week, wanna join a good guild for runs, and general fun in game and chat. I have hardwired ps5 and pro headset with mic. I play different times but a lot of US evening time.

Thanks for your consideration
Last edited by t-ronius on Dec 24, 2023, 8:33:27 AM
hi id like to join the guild
ign ITZ_PINK

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info