🎄Friendly and Active🎄 <Maven's Realm> recruits for the new season! (1000+ players, Discord✅)

Hi

Do you have any space left in your guild? I'm a league start enjoyer so I usually take a few days off work each league and then play for one or two months casually after that.

I've been playing since Harvest and have about 2k hours in the game so I'm by no means an expert but I've done the rounds.

Thanks,
Bara

Discord:bara_the_exile
All queries have received a response in PMs
Would Love to join a guild ive been running solo far too long and I play way too much lol. Not casual.

IGN: Nissus_TOTAWL
All queries have received a response in PMs
Hi

Im a new player (started sep 2023) and looking for active guild with experienced players who can help/advice if needed. Still discovering/testing things in game so tips from veterans would be very helpfull.
If you have space in your guild for newbie like me I would like to join

ING: FromDiabloToPoE

Thanks,
RocketFuel
Hi,
I have played a couple of leagues(Crucible was the latest), have around 500 hours in game. Interested in learning more about the game/mechanics. Mostly play league but I like to test builds/league mechanics in standard. Would like to have a casual role if you guys have open slots.

Thanks!
IGN - Havensown
Last edited by Heavenblade92 on Nov 30, 2023, 8:09:27 PM
I've played since beta, mostly solo and would like to change that a little.
I like to create my own build (all rounder usualy) and push it to its limit. Favorite ascendancy has always been pathfinder.

I'm applying as an experienced player.

IGN : Thysz_Loop
Last edited by Faltry on Dec 3, 2023, 9:00:22 AM
Hello,

I am interested in joining your Path of Exile guild as a casual, experienced player. I am active mainly first 2 months, some days maybe only 1 hour, but if I have day off, I can be online even 5+ hours. I am from EU, Slovakia, GMT+1 timezone. My account was created Oct 27, 2013.

I left my previous guild because lot of players were innactive, and active players were mostly HC or SSF. So I am looking for new active guild.
Hi I am looking to join as a new player (started mid October).
I played in the current league, got to lvl 76 and was mostly SSF. I plan to play a lot more this upcoming season, hopefully with some active players.

My IGN - Agnipath
discord - ashurbanipal
Last edited by Hoelun on Dec 6, 2023, 4:41:02 PM
Hey there,

Just want to reach out to check whether there are any available slot in the guild for an invite. Fairly casual player and would love to join a guild :)

If there are availability please shoot me an invite on

IGN: HDSlingerJD

Thanks heaps :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info