🎄Friendly and Active🎄 <Maven's Realm> recruits for the new season! (1000+ players, Discord✅)

Good afternoon.
I would like to apply as a casual player if you have slots open.
Thank you.
Hello, I am a casual player and this is my 2nd league. I am really only interested in teaching exiles and learning from those more experienced than me. I would love an invite to the guild if there are slots available.
Hey! :)

I'm interested in joining as a pro/elite player

I am extremely active and love helping people and also boosting through content. Learning crafting and making databases for POE data on the side

I have 4+ 95+ characters in affliction league + many in standard

Can do Maven, Simi etc

Please send me a message with the discord :)

Excited to play with yall :))

Interested in joining as a casual player.

Just looking for people to map with and generally hang out on discord
All requests have received a response via DM
Hi i want to enter the Guild as a Expierenced Player I am playing since Lake of Kalandra
Hi. I'd like tojoin the guild if the offer is still available :)

I'm a new player (kind off, came back after a 2 year pause and remember nothing) looking for some company and occasional advice.

In-game name: Mirraell
Would love an invite, tia
hey, pretty new to the game (less that 500hr) 28 year old married military guy with 2 kids. this is how I spend my free time. looking for a group of decent folks to play with and learn the game. THX
Hi I would like to join the guild. I'm somewhat new to the game (just over 600 hours) but play almost everyday. This is my third league. Just looking for some people to play with and seek advice from :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info