🎄Friendly and Active🎄 <Maven's Realm> recruits for the new season! (1000+ players, Discord✅)

YO i would like to join as a casual player
new player that is just pickup the game and want to have people to play with
Playing for almost a decade looking to join active guild
bump
Well after about a year and a half being the only one in my buddy's guild, I think I'm ready to find somewhere else to be active in. Global chat gets lonely some days and I'm just looking for people to have fun within the new seasons. I wouldn't call myself super experienced, but I know enough to be dangerous. Anyhow I'd like to check out your guild and see what it's about.
Hi, I would like to join Mavens realm (again :) ) I have been playing on and off for many years now. I was taking a break and would like to be back as casual player again.
Note: for Some reason i cant send message in discord to Zephyre (even though there is all previous chats ). Please drop a hi If accepted , thanks
discord @feluda_
Last edited by Arnab on Feb 21, 2024, 1:51:00 AM
Hello. I'd like to join Mavens realm. I've started playing PoE at the right near end of 3.21 and my highest lvl char is 90 occultist so I'm looking for a casual player role. Looking for a group of people for fun.
bump
bump
Hi, I'm interested in joining in the noob category. Returned last week after 10yrs
Hey, I´m interested to join your Guild !

But i am a Completely a beginner in PoE, played a lot other ARPG´s.
So i am looking for an Guild who can help me learn this Complex good looking Game !

:D

Would like to hear from you ! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info