Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

Chris needs to learn to kill his darlings if he wants this game to live longer.
its not even usable now. ARE YOU SERIOUS. I cant even craft a single piece of gear. ive spent close to 10ex just putting harvest on my maps. not one good piece on gear has come out of it. HOW IS THAT A WAY TO CRAFT ANYTHING. Ive had better results with essence crafting. FIX HARVEST or people will leave and go to the last epoch.
if u nerfed it so hard can u make chance for harvest higher? like 20-30% pls?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
TreeOfDead wrote:

What for? Like, literally, what for? 8% of nothing or 35% of nothing, or even 100% of nothing is still nothing. More spawns would only increase frustration and make things even worse. If harvest was even half way decent you wouldn’t need increased spawn rate because you can spend 12c to get it, 100% of the time. But CLEARLY it is not worth this 12c.
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
Last edited by N4rk0tyk on Apr 29, 2021, 6:59:33 PM
Harvest crafting was the best experience in POE gameplay.
Buy really good items from players do not bring even half pleasure in compare with the possibility to craft even slightly worse item, but by yourself.

Harvest was the reason why I am back to Ritual league after prolonged break. More I play ultimatum, more I understand that end game for me is not achievable even if I will play 3-4 hours a day (which is way too much if u have work and family like me).
Last edited by _kerber_ on May 3, 2021, 3:56:47 AM
"
N4rk0tyk wrote:
"
TreeOfDead wrote:

What for? Like, literally, what for? 8% of nothing or 35% of nothing, or even 100% of nothing is still nothing. More spawns would only increase frustration and make things even worse. If harvest was even half way decent you wouldn’t need increased spawn rate because you can spend 12c to get it, 100% of the time. But CLEARLY it is not worth this 12c.

After fighting tooth and nail to defend Harvest, I now wish more than anything that they would provide us with a way to reduce the encounter rate to ZERO.

NVM, I can accomplish that by just not playing - with a 100% chance. There's absolutely no way to play now without seeing the injustice in 3d technicolor. DO NOT GET ME EXCITED WITH RUMBLING BLUE RIBBONS FOR NO GOOD REASON.

It is a taunt... an insult.
Last edited by Obright on May 4, 2021, 6:40:18 AM
40% drop of audience in first 2 weeks.
It in 106% faster, than in last League.

If we compare a drop of audience in January and in April.

In January
96 745 players - in first day
78 293 players - in two week ago
minus 19.74%

In April
107 035 players - in first day
67 833 players - in two week ago
minus 40.76%

Obliviously - it fail.
Urgently need to fix.

I think, Chris try the hypotheses, and must to understand, that "Deterministic craft" was not a problem for POE, but instead - a cure.

In my opinion - Chris must to return "Deterministic craft" ASAP.
And propose any kind of compensations for community.

https://www.githyp.com/path-of-exile-100607/?tab=player-count
Last edited by SantaClaus1024 on May 4, 2021, 8:58:28 AM
"

In January
minus 19.74%

In April
minus 40.76%

Obliviously - it fail.
Urgently need to fix.

I think, Chris try the hypotheses, and must to understand, that "Deterministic craft" was not a problem for POE, but instead - a cure.

In January
59 379 players - in two week ago
minus 38.5%

In April
minus 36.7%

he? in last league was less players after first 2 weeks, calculating "early peak"
Economy is just so much different when you compare harvest league / ritual league which has harvest mechanics as part of it's core economy versus heist and ultimatum. Everything just seems dull and unoptimized. Those former leagues thrived with a larger pool of items which suit different types of builds, which encourages gamers to play-through content with many permutations of build architecture, but now probably will quit after going 1-2 characters in. I guess this was in line with the GGG's vision to create an ultra grindy game with high RNG influence. It's getting boring real fast real soon.
"

In January
minus 19.74%

In April
minus 40.76%

Obliviously - it fail.
Urgently need to fix.

I hope this league is horrible for them, so that they realize they’re doing shit.
Last edited by Alkatraz_BR on May 6, 2021, 10:19:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info