Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

I too quit after the manifesto, and started playing last epoch, ran by a company that talks to its players instead of sitting in an ivory tower. They also welcome feedback, both constructive and positive, they don't feel the need to censor dozens of pages of complaints.

They actively encouraged Ziz to be brutally honest with complaints, so they could fix them.

Sure last epoch is still in early phases, but the qol features and crafting are mindblowing, imagine only have to click one fragment and that action picks up all fragments on screen, pure witchcraft eh Chris? No flask piano is also lovely on the hands and wrists.

Just by the increase in streamers and the last epoch chat, A Lot of poe players are giving it a go.

Your arrogance and refusal to deviate from your archaic ideas, and to actually listen to your players, will be your undoing GGG.

Ty for the good times though, I did have a lot of them, but your direction and attitude now is atrocious.
Last edited by IcedInferno007 on Mar 31, 2021, 2:58:12 PM
Just make Harvest crafts make the item Bind to account. It's not hard. the problem isn't harvest. The problem is the trading of the crafts.
If someone with 100ex can just buy 15 reroll lifes an hour. Then he is gonna have 20 mirrors in a few days.

Just make harvest crafts turn items in to Bind to Account, So they can't be traded. It completely fixes the problem of streamers making 50 Mirror items in a week. It also fixes the problem of a few causals making mirror items in 3 weeks. But lastly It still gives average players something to work towards. It's not hard.

The people that still don't like harvest can just Skip it. I have been skipping Delve for 3 Leagues now. It's not hard. It's actually easy. How many people go in to vaal side area's past the 1 or 2nd day? Content bloat is moronic! no one does vaal side area's but do we need a patch to remove it? No

GGG Please don't die on this hill. No one wants the game to die. Everyone wants the best for your/our game, Even us!!! Please don't do this. I know it's easy to be in the mindset that We the causals are the ones that will ruin this game with being pity. But it's not us. It's your desire to ruin the game by taking away the gameplay that we enjoy that will destroy this game.

#Reverse Harvest but make it create Bind to Account Items

GGG I swear. Revise the harvest changes and just make the crafts Bind to account. So you can't trade any item that touched harvest. And I promise i will buy a $60 supporter pack

PLEASE GGG Do it for all of us!!!!
It's time... for that one... as if they learned from the Blizz book:

Community: We want better crafting system...
GGG: Don't you guys have exalts?
"
Kyronami wrote:
Harvest crafting = OP

Beast duping infinite bases for 5ex each and printing mirrors = just fine

Both are OP - especially combined. Had to pick one to nerf.
Git R Dun!
"
GGG I swear. Revise the harvest changes and just make the crafts Bind to account. So you can't trade any item that touched harvest. And I promise i will buy a $60 supporter pack

PLEASE GGG Do it for all of us!!!!

MAN
seems "Stockholm Syndrome" - detected )
It's - wrong
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome
What need to do, if I was a CEO of GGG:

1. Trading platform (no anyone of other AAA game have a similar disgrace).
2. Deterministic craft (RND - it's not a kind of craft. RND - is RND).
3. Tradable Harvest craft. (main goal of all players - max power. All players want this. For all their builds. For this 3 months. It's got a lot of time. Need to simplify process).

It's all what need to be happy for 95% of players.
Today is April 1st. I hope GGG comes out with an April Fool’s statement on this matter.
"
JayJayxd77 wrote:
Today is April 1st. I hope GGG comes out with an April Fool’s statement on this matter.

"Guys, we listen to our customers. Working hard on a compromise. Please be patient and stay tuned, more info comming soon."

Here's your April Fool's statement.
Ironicly i bought harvest supporter pack to honor that harvest comes back... That's ridiculous. Who the hell comes up with such an idea. Do something useful, like improving over all trading and game performance, how its mentioned by thousands of people.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info