Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

This league is dead as well as whatever league after. I haven't been playing PoE since they make this manifesto. Couldn't drag myself to play this game any more.

Killing harvest mean killing theory crafting for casual player, which is what attracted about this game. Now to play this game either I need to spend 12 hours a day trying to finish a build before they nuke a build or making any drastic changes the league after. That is impossible for casual player.

Last league I was slowly doing Spectre build, couldn't finish it yet cause there is no Harvest. Out of sudden they nuked the entire build for casual player (reduced spectre's lvl by 4). I can't even beat the boss I was able to do early on... I took the chance and start new build this league, bleed quake gladiator, hoping with harvest I can complete it in time and manage to even see the end-game bosses. I had just reached A6 then got this notice about nuking harvest... What am I gonna do next league? Stuck at A3 again forever?

What I dont understand is people arguing that harvest make the league very easy for them. Well, they can always play SSF or even SSF HC. No one force them to play non-SSF and complain that the game is easy...
"
OdinNguyen wrote:
This league is dead as well as whatever league after. I haven't been playing PoE since they make this manifesto. Couldn't drag myself to play this game any more.

Killing harvest mean killing theory crafting for casual player, which is what attracted about this game. Now to play this game either I need to spend 12 hours a day trying to finish a build before they nuke a build or making any drastic changes the league after. That is impossible for casual player.

Last league I was slowly doing Spectre build, couldn't finish it yet cause there is no Harvest. Out of sudden they nuked the entire build for casual player (reduced spectre's lvl by 4). I can't even beat the boss I was able to do early on... I took the chance and start new build this league, bleed quake gladiator, hoping with harvest I can complete it in time and manage to even see the end-game bosses. I had just reached A6 then got this notice about nuking harvest... What am I gonna do next league? Stuck at A3 again forever?

What I dont understand is people arguing that harvest make the league very easy for them. Well, they can always play SSF or even SSF HC. No one force them to play non-SSF and complain that the game is easy...

i also quit league after this post
feel betrayed

wont play next league either

D4 cant come fast enough for me
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
"
fatelessguy wrote:
"
Azarhiel wrote:
To GGG i will remind some things about harvest :

Making an item requires you to go through 5 layers of RNG !!

Trading crafts is what makes it fast to achieve god tier items !!

Make a good decision for once because this will decide if players a gonna continue to support you in the future !!

Why do you talk for all players i wonder?

I stopped supporting with all the character power they introduced, and now i gonna start support again, cause i welcome changes which make gearing slower.

The worst practice is to talk for "all" or talk for "majority". Talk for urself.

Are you serious? If you enjoy farming for month and not being able to complete one build, enjoy. They should just make a "extreme" softcore and hardcore league where everything drop 99.9% less then you'd have a damn blast playing this game rofl.

If I could enjoy this game, craft what I want when I need to, make build that are fun to play and mix-max them over reasonable time, it would be the perfect game, sadly,. I have a life and PoE is too much of a work simulator then an actual game to enjoy.
Hats off to you GGG for finally taking a step in the right direction! Harvest made it WAY TO EASY to get all the the end game gear. It should be removed from the game entirely but this is a decent start!
I am beyond pissed off at this. I literally bought the delve supporter pack right before this manifesto was released because I loved the direction the game was going. Now I wish I could get the fucking refund I deserve because you clearly aren't as in touch with the player base as I thought you were. Bullshit decision and I will never spend another dime on this game
"
Shaldimar wrote:
and I will never spend another dime on this game

You're not the only one!
Last edited by Gulch on Mar 16, 2021, 1:55:09 PM
"
Madrox213 wrote:
Hats off to you GGG for finally taking a step in the right direction! Harvest made it WAY TO EASY to get all the the end game gear. It should be removed from the game entirely but this is a decent start!

Man, please go tell Empy how easy harvest crafting is, he obviously was completely unaware of that fact before he spent a week sinking 100ex into getting top-tier attack speed on a bow ...DURING HARVEST LEAGUE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YS6E4685_Ww&t=67s
Last edited by Obright on Mar 16, 2021, 1:57:29 PM
"
Obright wrote:
"
Madrox213 wrote:

Man, please go tell Empy how easy harvest crafting is, he obviously was completely unaware of that fact before he spent a week sinking 100ex into getting top-tier attack speed on a bow ...DURING HARVEST LEAGUE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YS6E4685_Ww&t=67s

Check his account. He doesn't even have any characters above lvl 95. I bet that how easy the game is for him.
I never managed to get into crafting, for you see i am just your average player that makes a handful of exalteds each league, only trade what i need for whatever build i am using that league, so whatever currency i end up with feels far too hard to earn to simple waste it on a convoluted RNG gambling based crafting system. Gamble a chance to craft A so you can block B so you can gamble away on chances to craft Y, then try a change to get TierX on D and hop it doesn't brick E.. thanks, no thanks. nope.

Harvest league came around, exceptional for crafters, i am not a crafter, utterly boring as a league, skipped. Harvest returned this season and my already negative view of crafting just made me simply not bother with it, so the changes coming for it with the next season? Cant miss what i never made use of.

"
Madrox213 wrote:

thats really funny because not one of your characters has any good gear.

how again is it way too easy to get end game stuff?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info