129917.67%
Properties and mysteries of the Watchstones
140819.15%
Dangers of exploring the unknown
168522.92%
Temptation of the Atlas and its consequences
172923.51%
Poll closed
Im pretty sure most of players do not vote for those community card and mtx just because they dont know e.g. what are those watchstones and dont even check news often enough. Might be wrong but results surprise me for both card and mtx votes and so make me think ^ thats the case.
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
"
Tuminure wrote:
"
The community has decided on 'Any Unique Watchstone'.!
This happens when you can't create good polls and/or can't read results. 36.3% voted for unique watchstone and 63.7% voted for magic watchstone so the community wants magic watchstone. Not the unique.

Agreed²
"
yakoob wrote:
"
Tuminure wrote:
"
The community has decided on 'Any Unique Watchstone'.!
This happens when you can't create good polls and/or can't read results. 36.3% voted for unique watchstone and 63.7% voted for magic watchstone so the community wants magic watchstone. Not the unique.

Agreed.

Fun Fact: My nations' leader has about the same percentage of the votes. He's still my nations' leader. And you'll find this is true of many other nations.
Why can I not cast a blank vote?
lol RIP should have gone for a specific magic watchstone

div card for unique watchstones are useless
Need more brains, exile?
Can't believe so many people here are just complaining with no attempt to even try to understand what is happening. I have never seen one of these polls, and just by reading I was able to easily see that

1) This is a poll to decide the THEME for new divination cards. Not mechanics, just the IDEA.

2) The divination card is about a unique Watchstone for the Atlas. If you don't know what those words mean, you're probably a newer player. It'd take two seconds to google "PoE Atlas" and learn it, and it's basically foundational knowledge of the game.

Stop bitching, damn.
"
Can't believe so many people here are just complaining with no attempt to even try to understand what is happening. I have never seen one of these polls, and just by reading I was able to easily see that

Maybe use your super power to deduce that there are two complaints:

1. The polls were designed poorly and has resulted in a useless item.
2. No clarification on how the Theme affects the item.
"
1. The polls were designed poorly and has resulted in a useless item.
2. No clarification on how the Theme affects the item.

Wasn't really addressing those since I wasn't even around for any other poll to know. I can see that the previous poll spoiled the choices by splitting the vote, worth complaining about I guess but I don't really give a fuck personally. Also, consider that not exactly understanding how theme influences mechanics might be the point.
It's nice to see what you voted for is winning. Maybe it will follow the little fourth-wall tease that Zana does for flavour =)
My Dervish guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3127187
I'll just say that the previous poll was flawed, by being split into so many categories with a very uneven distribution - in the end, 63.7% of votes were for some kind of magic watchstone yet we are getting a unique watchstone card. Are you sure that's what people really wanted?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info