140819.15%
Dangers of exploring the unknown
168522.92%
Temptation of the Atlas and its consequences
172923.51%
Poll closed
I don't know what "Legacy of the Watchers of Decay" means so i voted for it
Cassia supremacy
unique watchstone being consumed and all maps drop 3 tier lower in that map is the most annoying thing. good job
write-in:

What to do with shitty consumable watchstones once you've spent a mirror's worth of alts rolling up Super Gro Platinum Edition x 32

"This is my best shooter," said little Scortorio, sending the curiously heavy, opalescent marble careening into the huddle of drab beach-glass marbles in the box. It ricocheted to and fro, and then returned nicely back to Scortorio's waiting hand. "It's haunted."
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
The hell kind of options are those.

I know GGG has been historically bad with their usage of English, but holy #$%$!
Last edited by JoeShmo on Mar 9, 2021, 6:30:39 PM
What ?
This is an awful poll. none of these responses mean anything to me, and from the comments, i am not alone.

did someone just *FORGET* to do a poll, and just slap one together that doesnt mean anything? cause this feels like that.
LoL it's so hard to vote based only in a name that it's evenly distributed. So basically it's just w/e this one.
"
The community has decided on 'Any Unique Watchstone'.!
This happens when you can't create good polls and/or can't read results. 36.3% voted for unique watchstone and 63.7% voted for magic watchstone so the community wants magic watchstone. Not the unique.
Going about as well as I thought it would...
Saved
This is cool.
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info