[3.14] Soulrend/ED Aurastacking Spellslinger | 1-Button-Play | 10mil Dps | T19 100% | All End Game

"
Werdy wrote:
I doubt I will be able to replicate my trip elevated circ tho :(.

The "Adds # to # Chaos Damage to Spells" mod is useless for Damage over time spells. It only effects the hit damage of Soulrend and Essence Drain which we don't care about. The Damage over time does not increase. I only had that mod in my previous PoB because I just used the Helmet from my Poison Bladefall Bladeblast character. And that is also the reason why I didn't mention it in the gearing explanation.
Ahh! Well lot's of maven orbs for nothing then lol!

Was able to replicate most of the crafts - will definitely play this again after my league start.

Cheers to updating the guide though - a little less powerful but still a fantastic build.
Last edited by Werdy on Apr 14, 2021, 1:47:43 PM
is this build still good for 3.14 league? and will you update it?
Thank you for the build guide. I will be using this in 3.14, as I wanted to play ED again but I've played the archetype 10 times now with some variation on Trickster. This looks like a blast.
Hi , i decided to go with this build in 3.14. Any more tips on lvling? what links to prioritise, any alternative to ed self cast leveling, etc? Ty for guide
Last edited by ffeefee on Apr 15, 2021, 1:30:57 AM
Build looks really good but, how much currency do you need to make it work in red maps?
High end of the build is quite a currency sink. However it operates nicely once you are able to fit more and more auras on. Pretty much just a regular chaosslinger until the aura res comes into play.

Bosses definitely don't feel that great until a decent amount of investment.

I don't think I'll be able to take the build as far (Granted there is less range of stuff to do so not like it needs the top end gear without frac delirium maps anymore).

Can probably play this comfortably on 50 exalts - top end when I sold my build was 1.5 mirrors.
Can't wait to play it
Last edited by AwakenAkuma on Apr 18, 2021, 3:43:06 AM
I dont understand how this reservation is possible.

"
Keep in mind that the calculations for aura reservation are somewhat complicated and the values keep changing as you level and acquire new gear. Please actively use Path of Building and try out different setups for your auras at any given moment.

In all your 3.13 pastebins, both life and mana reservation is in the red. What am i missing?
"
I dont understand how this reservation is possible.

"
Keep in mind that the calculations for aura reservation are somewhat complicated and the values keep changing as you level and acquire new gear. Please actively use Path of Building and try out different setups for your auras at any given moment.

In all your 3.13 pastebins, both life and mana reservation is in the red. What am i missing?

Path of Building hasn't been updated correctly yet. Blood Magic on Prism Guardian is not being recognized. And the "reduced Mana reserved" mod has been renamed to "reduced Reservation of Skills" and because of that PoB is bugging.
After checking, my character on Standard, I am still able to reserve everything.

I will update the PoBs once the issue has been resolved.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info